Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
I'm pretty sure kirkbride will probably just be like lol these guys don't know poo poo about poo poo and not care
Theres a lore book called "ebony blade history" that's just the same text as the note left in front of the ebony blade in skyrim

On the other hand I think he would approve of the argonian who wants you to kill a crocodile so she can become a crocodile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
If you're implying that Kirkbide isn't in a grief fuelled alcoholic stupor right now because of what they've done to his lore then you're probably right because he'd be in an alcoholic stupor anyway.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i honestly don't know the lore to elder scrolls. i only played morrowind and that's it. anyway, there's like the dwarves who are extinct but they left crazy fantasy robot technology around? and there's glass armor? glass armor is pretty hosed up. what if somebody hits you? it's just like broken glass gets into the wound. those dwarves must have been pretty dumb and that's how they died. "here lies a dwarf. dummy got glassed by his own clothes."

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i honestly don't know the lore to elder scrolls. i only played morrowind and that's it. anyway, there's like the dwarves who are extinct but they left crazy fantasy robot technology around? and there's glass armor? glass armor is pretty hosed up. what if somebody hits you? it's just like broken glass gets into the wound. those dwarves must have been pretty dumb and that's how they died. "here lies a dwarf. dummy got glassed by his own clothes."

its special glass
handwave sometihng about red mountian if it makes you feel better

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i think i'm ok with just thinking it is dumb

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Abandon posted:

its special glass
handwave sometihng about red mountian if it makes you feel better

the glass in weapons and armor isn't literally glass you use in windows. it's volcanic glass and basically fantasy obsidian

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
Is ESO over yet? Is it time for Wildstar? I heard it's gonna be a WoW killer.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
yeah the mineral is an artifact from red mountain which itself probably exists because it's above where the heart of lorkhan was buried, which is a stone of great metaphyical something something and makes weird things happen

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
come to think of it, where the gently caress is the glass armor in eso

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
You can't make armor out of glass. That's silly

-That colonel sanders lookin dude that's ESO's official "loremaster"

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
Second attempt at pvp trip report: I teleport in and theres a zerg and they're all healing each other to grind healing abilities. I can't be hosed to wait for them to move out of the base. I go up to one of the enemy forts alone and randomly try attacking one of the npc guards with my charge up crystal fragments spell but it charges up and, nothing
then a gank squad comes out of nowhere. I can't fight back because my weapons stopped working. I can't even swap hot bars and also they seem to have a lot of trouble killing me
Then after I respawn I fall in with another zerg. Whenever there are enemies about I randomly stop moving, and also I don't get to kill anything or get any xp or nothing because the others kill them first and/or my weapons don't fire. Nothing I do has any effect on anything. Then I wander about trying to find the teleport to get the gently caress back to the proper game

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lewie posted:

Is ESO over yet? Is it time for Wildstar? I heard it's gonna be a WoW killer.

Wildstar is pretty fun but will probably still be free to play eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Free to play in 3 to 4 months. Wildstar is awful.

• Locked thread