Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor Lotteminde

Well, somebody just stormed up to Maki's desk in a flash of skirts and sparkly bits and scowling, clutching...(what's that, a pair of letters or mail printouts or something? Really?) in an angry death grip. "You work for the one in charge of this...this outfit, don't you? Well, let me tell you something, missy! Eleanor. Lotteminde. E-l-e-a-n-o-r-l-o-t-t-e-m-i-n-d-e. I can't believe you people misspelled my name! Twice! I mean, how can you not know who I am?! I-is this some pitiful attempt at making fun of me? Hnf, peasants...." And then she turns away.

How does Eleanor spend the time after that? Oh, golly, I'm glad you asked. So glad you asked!

Eleanor sinks, falls back into a chair with all the melodramatic flair of a secondary-school Juliet after a pull of green Koolaid from a fancy glass, and lets out this terrrrrrribly weary sigh.

...and another, exactly five minutes later, followed by a furtive glance around to see if anyone noticed her ~distress~. Why, if she keeps this up, you can probably set your watch to her!

quote:

High Concept: Poker Face Princess
Trouble: I Never Met A Bet I Didn't Like
Drive: I Want To Be The Best, Like No One Ever Was
Aspect: Lick My Boots And Call Me Princess
Aspect: Grace De Coup

Approaches
Careful: +0
Clever: +2
Flashy: +3
Forceful: +2
Quick: +1
Sneaky: +1

Stunts:
My Crown's So Bright You Gotta Wear Shades: When Flashily distracting others or drawing attention to herself (with actions or eye-catching clothing/royal bling/solid gold carriages pulled along by horses also made of solid gold/??? or otherwise), allies get +2 (I can change this to +1 if +2 is too high?) to Sneakily evade them or take action they'd otherwise notice.
????rest to be determined

Refresh: 3

(Sorry for posting so late, sort of frazzled 'cos RL trouble.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

There Eleanor was, having a nice time sighing and eyerolling and trying to tune out the other girl's *screams* (what is *with* her?) and looking terribly forlorn and grudgingly, eventually bothering to accept the box, when--

What?

Suddenly, that girl was upon Eleanor, yanking her COMP right out of her hands! Ooooh, that got the princess' blood boiling~

Eleanor stormed over, seething and scowling, and came to a stop right in front of Keiko! (So mad.)

"Hey, aah..." She makes a big show of checking the label on the box, and then peers back up! "...Keiki, or whoever you are, didn't your parents teach you not to take things that don't belong to you?" (a whole lot of scowl and a dash of sneer.) "It's rude. I mean....jeez, what are commoners teaching children these days, anyways?" (less scowl, more sneer, she's enjooooooying this~)

"Now, you'll give me back *my* COMP, won't you? There's a good girl." She offers 'Keiki's' COMP in one hand, holds out the other, expectant.

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Feb 11, 2014

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

Eleanor seethed, she seethed and scowled and sulked for exactly as long as it took her to unbox her prize, and then all was forgotten! The little spat with whatsername might as well have been a decade ago, because she had...

...that. (And her face just lit up at the sight.~)

Mind you, just as soon as it lit up, her face went sour again. Her? Really? Uuuuugh, why does it have to be a tinier, clo...cloying...er...whatever it is, why does it have to be *her*? Why can't it be a tiny, cute butler or something?

Eleanor waited through the startup process, desperately trying to ignore the skincrawly feeling she got when that tiny, insufferable whateveritwas called her its elder sister an--

COMPro 0.89 posted:

"Yatta! Okay! Now to begin our first test of the new contextual AR features of the COMPro. Tell little sis, where would you most like to be right now?"

Well, jeeeez, that's easy enough to answer. Eleanor doesn't miss a beat, typing out:

"In a palace."

...oh dear, oh wait, what if 'little sis' gets the wrong idea and it all turns into a big mess? She should probably be more specific--

"That I own."

....is that specific enough?

"Because I'm a princess."

Wait, wait, what if--

"And not one of those dingy abandoned palaces teeming with archaeologists or mummies or once-an-hour tours or anything like that, either!"

"...do mummies actually exist?"

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Feb 20, 2014

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

For a purportedly prim and proper and polite princess, Eleanor reeeeeeeeally isn't that good at the whole being-diplomatic thing, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Lemme back up a bit!

quote:

Now this is more like it. I mean the tray of dazzling iced cupcakes aren't going to taste like anything, and the cushions only really have the appearance of comfort rather than honest butt-bolstering softness, but it's finally the kind of ostentatious display of wealth that Eleanor feels she deserves. I mean, check that sweet harp. And that view of the garden! ...The garden full of a bedraggled mob full of angry peasants, actually. One of them steps on a flamingo that's too slow to move as they cross the water feature. They look rather aggrieved. Oh, bother.

For the briefest moment, she revels in her surroundings, 'cos even if they're illusory surroundings they're still closer to home than anything she's seen in ages (okay, more like a few weeks) and oh my gosh the harp and the decor and everything is so storybook castle, right down to the...right down to the mob baying for someone's blood?

Oh.

That isn't good.

Eleanor just watches, frozen and so unsure what to do, until her anger -- how dare these ungrateful little wretches come marching on her doorstep! -- bubbles up and boils over, this awful grimace like the Royal Chef served up a painfully bad batch of artisanal fish tacos overtakes her, and then--

So, as mentioned before, Eleanor isn't terribly good at this whole diplomacy thing, but there are certain gestures that transcend borders and cultures and languages, and Eleanor knows a fair few of them! Like...well.

Eleanor takes a step forward, and gives the virtual crowd this terribly smug smile like they're less a threat than an amusing diversion and she's daaaaaaring them to break down the doors, and.....oh. Oh, jeez. I guess princesses can give people the middle finger, too! That's...that's a kind of diplomacy. the worst kind I guess princesses can give people the middle finger and keep doing it and storm off toward them, finger held up like a torch in the darkness, stomp off toward them like Godzilla in a goth-loli dress (well, not quite, but y'know) and heels and--

"Eek!"

And trip and fall and add to the heap of wha--whoever. Wherever. Somewhere. Princesses can definitely do that.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

Between the glasses slipping loose from her face in the fall and the shrill whine of the alarms and the small matter of the broken window and all that *blood*, Eleanor is just ripped from her little palace-parlour fantasy.

what's whatshappenedhe'swhy'she he's he'sbleedingthere'ssomuchwhatwherewhatdoi

And then things happen. A lot of things happen and for once she's not yelling or boasting or stamping her feet or being weird in the way that the hilariously rich and sheltered can be, she's just sort of frozen after she picks herself up.

And then....and then, it hits her that Mother is probably somewhere in the building. She doesn't exactly know *where* and she's feeling like the worst daughter in existence for never once asking but she knows she works in *some* kind of research and no no don't think about that *dammit* she's going to find her mother somehow and--

And there might be stealthier or more efficient ways of trying to both not die and find Mother than alternately-sliding-and-bounding down the stairs and yelling a lot (she has a very distinctive voice THIS IS A CALCULATED ACT OKAY) and....sort of keeping her eyes peeled for *something* that might lead her to Mrs. Lotteminde maybe?, but that simply wouldn't be Eleanor.

Trying to Flashily go down the stairs while yelling a lot (blah blah clearing a path and hopefully attracting the right attention etc.) because seriously why the hell wouldn't I?

(8:24:42 PM) ningyou: !r fudge+3
(8:24:43 PM) Krysmbot: ningyou, ////+3 = 3

Better than it could have gone, anyways.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

O

oh.

Oh, no.

There are gobs and gobs of people and everything's on *fire* and it's just like when she had to leave home with Mama and Papa except then there was a tacit understanding that they'd leave quietly in the middle of the night i mean [they're/we're] not barbarians it's not like Mum and Dad were going to get strung up in the town square but now now it feels like--

Now, there's this little ache in the pit of her stomach and a feeling like she might actually die if she doesn't leave very very quick-like.

Often, when people panic under pressure, they don't take care to ~think outside the box~, they don't really consider unorthodox alternatives or approaches they maybe wouldn't otherwise explore.

Eleanor is most assuredly a person, and she's definitely panicking, and her first impulse is to try to swallow her fear and channel it into something constructive! In this case, "constructive" means "shoving and shouting her way through the swamp of salaryfolk, all hurried and kind of irate."

Rolling to Forcefully push through the crowd and make it further down.

(11:42:23 PM) ningyou: !r fudge+2
(11:42:23 PM) Krysmbot: ningyou, -++++2 = 4

Sometimes, you don't need to even contemplate thinking outside of the box. Sometimes, you can just smash into the box like a wayward bumper car given human form and shout at it a bunch and basically bully and shame the box into doing what you want.

And then -- rolling to Flashily run some more --

(12:38:12 AM) ningyou: !r fudge+3
(12:38:13 AM) Krysmbot: ningyou, +/-++3 = 4

And then you run like a majestic gazelle or something because you know who rolls zeroes? *Poor people.*

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Feb 28, 2014

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor
FP: 2 Stress: O O O

Eighth floor, then.

That feeling's back, that churning-choking-sick feeling and she's kinda dizzy and it's harder to stifle that panic that that newscast that future newscast is that even a thing? that newscast said they were she was she *is* she's going to die it said--

No. Nonononono. Nooooope. Don't. Even. Care. That stupid insane wrongheaded broadcast and the horrid tree-lady who looked like her roots were growing in ways roots don't even *grow* who looked like she was fused into the background (JUST LIKE A PEASANT) can just stuff it because she's not going to just...give up! Giving up is for unpatriotic quislings and possums (the national animal of Eleanor's homeland, BUT SHE'S NOT AN ANIMAL SHE'S NOT SHE'S NOT GOING TO--

Eleanor's not going to do anything but try to Forcefully ignore the broadcast.

(11:56:42 PM) ningyou: !r fudge+2
(11:56:43 PM) Krysmbot: ningyou, --/++2 = 1

Whiiiiiiich she's a bit poo poo at, so I'm going to use Let Them Eat Bird to get +2 and spend 1FP to invoke I Want To Be The Best and get another +2, giving me a result of +5.

Much like Mr. Driller, nothing really stops Eleanor. She just swallows her fear and screws up her courage and gives [the newscast/the ceiling/unlucky bystanders/a security camera and by extension Mama Lotteminde] the finger and--

"Noooooooope! I won't die, you hear me?! I. Won't."

And then she sticks her tongue out, because this is what riled-up princesses with something to prove do.

With a dramatic flourish, Eleanor Flashily runs off toward the bottom floor.

(5:06:23 AM) ningyou: !r fudge+3
(5:06:25 AM) Krysmbot: ningyou, /-+-+3 = 2

Like a tank covered in glitter.

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Mar 1, 2014

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor
Eleanor doesn't need to be told twice, nosiree. She bolts down the bulkhead-corridor, yelling and waving and generally trying to be as visible to Mama Lotteminde as possible as she heads for...panic room? Oh, oh please let this be a panic room with an elevator or something or wait maybe the panic room can turn into a jet??? no wait that doesn--oh, well, e-either way! Either way, she doesn't want to end up trapped in here or....

Rolling to Flashily get through the right bulkhead and get into the panic room.

(9:52:06 AM) ningyou: !r fudge+3
(9:52:07 AM) Tak: we werent even going to meat deadline anyway
(9:52:08 AM) Krysmbot: ningyou, /-/-+3 = 1

Going to spend a Fate Point and invoke my Drive to turn those minuses to pluses, giving me a result of +5.

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 3, 2014

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

Eleanor has time to take a leisurely bite out of one of the cucumber sandwiches before everything around the panic room starts to give.

And fall. Oh, boy. And fall, and fall, and fall....

Perhaps it's a mercy that she faints after that first moment of vertigo, that death for her doesn't necessarily mean suffering. She did her best, and then she got a surprisingly tasty snack and a moment of relief, and then she...it's just like falling asleep. That's not so bad, right?

{.....}

It's just like falling asleep, and waking up to a room where everything's tilted and smelling of smoke and her ears are ringing like someone's playing a recording of church-bells at 40x speed and everything's sore and and there's some kind of commotion outside who even has the gall to bother her now ugh--

Eleanor rises, she comes up from underneath a pile of thankfully still sealed sandwich tins and *surfaces* like there's some kind of awful remake of Creature from the Black Lagoon set in some faraway land where it's just cute hole-in-the-wall cafes as far as the eye can see and she is the monster she is the one your bad manners and horrid cooking and snarky waitstaff have roused and you, lady she can only halfhear 'cos it still sounds like she's stumbled into the angriest handbell concert, you are going to regret--

And so our pissed-off princess storms over to the door, and would you look at that! Her newfound ability to hear things semi-clearly again proves instantly disappointing. "Oh. Oh. Is that so? You're going to claw my *eyes* out? Well, maybe if you didn't want a house dropped on you, you shouldn't have been standing there~"

She then mumbles something about "typical peasants blaming their betters for everything" and how maybe they should look inward instead i mean gosh and okay maybe her hearing isn't all the way back yet! Because she's a liiiiiiiittle louder with it than the word "mumbling" would imply.

Rolling to Flashily create an advantage against Titania!

(8:05:17 AM) ningyou: !r fudge+3
(8:05:17 AM) Krysmbot: ningyou, ---++3 = 1

If it's allowed and this counts as a new scene and all, I'd like to spend a fate point and use that once-a-scene Drive thing to turn those minus dice to pluses, giving me a result of +8.

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Mar 6, 2014

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

Surely, when faced with some awful ruffian with a temper and a proclivity for violence, there is a way to gracefully defuse the situation. There is always a way to gracefully slow and soothe and step back from the precipice, no matter the circumstances.

"Graceful" and "defuse" are not words in Eleanor's vocabulary.

Rolling to Forcefully, aah....well, you'll see.

(9:30:54 PM) ningyou: !r fudge+2
(9:30:54 PM) Krysmbot: ningyou, ++//+2 = 4

Using one of my invokes on Like Common People to raise it up to +6, blah blah succeed with style etc. I think?

Eleanor rushes forward with all the subtlety of a runaway carriage that CAN'T GO LESS THAN FIFTY HORSE MILES PER HOUR or IT'LL EXPLODE into a million tiny bits of horse and driver and foreign tourist (really, who else rides those things anymore?), and it's a happy accident that her heels put her about at Fairy Queen Height when she leans in oh-so-close, shuts her eyes, and headbutts the gently caress out of Titania.

"YUUUUP!" She just grins, there's this toothy, carnivorous, seething-gloating-scary grin like she's drunk on bravado and that funny pounding-throbbing pain from, you know, *headbutting* someone. "D'YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE A PEASANT WOULD DO? HMM? HMMMMMM? A PEASANT WOULD SIT THE gently caress DOWN BEFORE THEIR BETTERS AND MAYBE GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT A CUCUMBER SANDWICH OR A SCONE AND THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME ANY SASS IF THEY DIDN'T WANT A CONCUSSION!"

She calms down. She calms down, mostly, and clasps her hands together, and she smiles, she smiles one of those perfectly well-mannered princess smiles. "A~hem. Would you like a sandwich?"

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Mar 11, 2014

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor
FP: 0 Stress: O O O

"Nn-nnn. Not even a teensy bit." There's a little half-smirk before Eleanor chomps down on a chunk of cucumber sandwich to emphasize the point.

Of course, they can't just sit around on their horrible garbage-chan throne and watch forever, as the sight of the GIANT loving WHEN DID IT START RAINING CHUNKS OF METAL ANYWAYS THAT'S NOT FAIR THAT'S NOT PROPER WEATHER reminds them, and so Eleanor rises (signalling for Titania to get up too, and shooting her a reasonably nasty glance if she isn't quick about it).

Eleanor rises, and she deigns to help the others by...having Titania do it.

"Hmph, if you were strong enough to wrench open that door, why don't you make a contribution and go.....go punch your way into an exit for all of us or something, hmmmmmmmm?"

Rolling for Titania to Forcefully find us all an exit. Somehow. Very possibly with her fists.

(7:08:43 PM) ningyou: !r fudge+2
(7:08:43 PM) Krysmbot: ningyou, //+/+2 = 3
(7:08:50 PM) ningyou: ballinnnnnnnnnn'

Yep.

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Apr 2, 2014

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

Taking a Compel on Lick My Boots and Call Me Princess, because whyyyyyy not.

Oh, that will not do at all. Eleanor storms up to face the mess of gasmasked lackeys and Irene, dragging Titania along with her. "How DARE you? Not only do you get my name wrong, you don't even have the decency to show a proper picture of me?! Well, let me tell you something! I am a princess and I brought down that stupid building! I brought it down by rolling up my sleeves and giving it a good walloping and some sass and....and horrible princess magic! Yeah! And then I gave a fairy a bloody nose! And conscripted her!" She gives Titania a hearty slap on the rear in what one can only guess is an attempt to illustrate this last part, or...who even knows? "So you'd better just run along maybe grovel a bit first if you know what's good for you or I'll bring you down just like I brought that whooooooole tower down! Emotionally! A-and also physically!"

Rolling to Flashily create an Advantage.

(8:57:42 AM) ningyou: !r fudge+3
(8:57:44 AM) Krysmbot: ningyou, --+-+3 = 1

Aaaand Invoking that same Aspect to raise my roll up to 3! BADDEST BITCH. or at least medium bad i guess

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

Now's as good a time as any to leave, with everyone busy punching and fanning confetti or whatever around and tweeting and everything else and generally being occupied.

For once, Eleanor doesn't take her sweet time or get loudly indignant about the whole thing but simply scurries off, attempting to bulldoze a path through the crowd before anyone catches on.

Rolling to Forcefully push through the crowd and make her way toward the alley before anyone recognizes her.

(11:35:06 AM) ningyou: !r fudge+2
(11:35:07 AM) Krysmbot: ningyou, --+/+2 = 1

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

Eleanor shoots Kenji a mild glare at the remark about needing to clean up.

"Well, I know a handful of people. After all, in case you haven't heard, I'm a literal princess~" There's a lingering pause. "...and my papa's a literal king, so surely he could help us out somehow...."

Mind you, she decides against asking everyone if they want to take a spur-of-the-moment vacation to sunny, war-torn Latveria.

The literal IRL princess starts to say something, but then she remembers something, and she spends the next couple of moments trying to set her COMP to airplane mode. I mean, it's just like on phones, right? There's definitely something in the....giant wall of settings what do all these even do what's wrong with this stupid thing--

The next few moments involve Eleanor swearing up a (pret~ty unladylike) storm at....whoever's in front of her. And then waving her arms frantically and insisting that no, no, i didn't mean *you* and....not making a whole lot of progress, on the whole.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Eleanor

Well. At least Mama is alright, mm? If the literal slings and arrows and rocket-propelled grenade launchers and suchlike of the underclass couldn't keep her down, that weird old blowhard and a poorly constructed building aren't worth a moment's worry ove--hmm?

"Um." Eleanor stared at the coat for a long moment before realising oh right to *wear* he's giving it to me to wear (because, you see, there's a long tradition in Lotteveria of peasants dramatically offering their coats to royalty for any number of reasons! In fact, an "incident" involving this time-honoured custom and mama Lotteminde was what finally sparked the fires of revolution back in Eleanor's homeland.)

She took the coat in her hands, caaaaaarefully inspecting it before just throwing the thing on over her dress. She did a slow, experimental turn, smiling nervously! "I'm, ehe....um, um...what's a peasant name? poo poo."

{Leeeet's try this again.}

Another slow, careful turn and a deep curtsy to the wall. "I'm, ehe....I'm Takako Tatataco, and I'm definitely a peasant, and it's very nice to meet you!"

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Takako Tatataco Eleanor

"Well. I could convince them to let us inside, I'm sure of it." Eleanor smiles a perfectly smug smile at no-one in particular. "Who would dare refuse the Crown Princess of..."

Oh. Oh, wait.

Realisation dawns on Eleanor's face. "The Crown Princess of, of....of..." There's a bit of obvious scraping and reaching for something suitable.

"...German."

There's this big, big, excited-and-terrrrribly-pleased-with-herself grin. "Yes, yes! The Crown Princess of the August Kingdom of German, who is definitely not that beautiful and terrifying fugitive Eleanor Lotteminde but who is very loud and very imperious -- not like me, I'm a nice princess -- and will not stop shouting and making a horrible fuss until they are shown proper deference!"

"A-after all, Mama and Papa always said I had a knack for persuasion, so....a bunch of peasants in some tacky little clubhouse won't be any trouble at all!" She looks to the rest of you for the go-ahead your eager approval because seriously why wouldn't you be gobsmacked by such a clever ruse

Sorry about the delay. Also I'd totally be using Lick My Boots and Call Me Princess here if I had any FP left, but alas.~

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jul 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Takako Tatataco Eleanor

Well, that's her cue, slow and meekly cheerful and kinda *loud*.

Rolling to Flashily create an advantage here after all. Or convince them that I am totes the ~*~*~Princess of German.~*~*~
(8:40:08 AM) ningyou: !r fudge+3
(8:40:09 AM) Krysmbot: ningyou, -+//+3 = 3

"Oh! Hel...hello!" C'monnnnn, pay attention to the grand curtsey and the wide-eyed and wondrous but oh-so-polite look (all carefully cultivated over the last five seconds, but she's got a lifetime of watching simple Lotteverian folk stumble into the palace for honors or tours or whatever to fall back on), not the stunning resemblance they bear to a certain mess of fugitives--

"I am...oh, how do you say?" Tiny tiny terribly apologetic frown. "I am ever-so-pleased to meet you, ma'am! I am the Princess of German, and this is my royal, aah...property?"

Cue a broad, sweeping gesture toward the rest of the group.

She is utterly sincere and pleasant and just radiating sheltered-princess innocence and utterly baffling in the way she pronounces every word perfectly but seems reluctant to let each sentence go as though afraid a grammatical error is going to mean a death sentence. (Which, to be fair, was the case in Lotteveria, but I digress.) "They are, what is the word? Oh, I am so sorry..." Another pause. "They are very refreshing!" She clasps her hands together, this look on her face like all of you are just making her heart swell.

• Locked thread