Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Kane is really tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
The Usos seem sincere and always seem to be having fun. They, as well as Kofi Kingston, seem to make kids happy which is always great.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Alberto Del Rio makes really great facial expressions.

Sheamus has the look and works with whatever he's given, even if it's entirely lame.

Rey Mysterio was an absolute great worker and I think he's done great things towards helping Hispanic fans embrace the WWE.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jeff Jarrett was mildly entertaining in his MMA gimmick and when he was friends with Kurt Angle.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Jeff Hardy used to be pretty cool with his high-rope daredevil spots.

ADR had a really fun intro w/ Ricardo and his cars. I liked when he ran over Santa Claus.

CJ Parker looks like he is trying really hard to get his gimmick to work and is a decent ring-worker.

John Cena seems like a nice guy and does some great charity stuff and his matches with guys like Bryan and Punk are pretty fun.

Jeff Jarrett smashed guitars on people's heads, which, regardless of who is doing it, is a fun visual.

Batista was a fun rear end in a top hat douchey badguy before he left and I hope he returns to that character soon. Also, I like that he is going to be in Guardians of the Galaxy, that movie looks fun.

LanceBurrito
Jan 6, 2013
Vince Russo had a few good ideas.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Drew McIntyre is finally in a fun gimmick that shows off his personality and charisma. I actually have warmed up to the guy.

Zack Ryder can fall off the stage in a wheelchair like no other.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
If I remember correctly, Hardcore Holly had a nice-looking dropkick.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I think Dixie Carter is such a terrible excuse for a human being and is so incompetent that it makes enjoying TNA's death spiral guilt-free. With WCW, part of me felt bad about it, but there's nothing to lament here. Just enjoy the tailspin because Dixie has no redeeming qualities and anyone working for her with talent should know better because they can do better elsewhere.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

TNA put on my favorite comedy segments in wrestling (The PCS series).

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The RKO is pretty cool. I don't hate Randy though, he's just dull.

ADR gave us Ricardo.

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
Austin Aries has done an okay job dealing with his height

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
TNA still (probably) pays Daniels and Kaz, who are endlessly amusing.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Matt Hughes wrote an autobiography in his own words instead of giving some fluff career synopsis to a ghost writer.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

LanceBurrito posted:

Vince Russo had a few good ideas.

He made the trains run on time.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

Bret Hart spit in Vince McMahon's face which takes balls.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

ChaosSmurf posted:

Rick Flair was, probably, at one point, good.

Gonna let this slide and assume that since you misspelled his name you have just been watching a different wrestler by accident.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Chris Benoit succeeded in wrestling despite having a real French last name and also later murdering his wife and child.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Quick question for those who hate Rey Mysterio: What the hell is wrong with you?

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Randy Orton is a total dreamboat and has some of the coolest acting/body language in the ring.

Batista definitely has a good look.

The Miz has really good mic work.

Hulk Hogan is one of the most beautifully shameless businessmen in wrestling, knows what the perception of his value is and knows how to monetize himself better than anyone.

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
Randy Orton always seems to come up with good counters to other wrestlers signature moves. It makes it seem like he has actually scouted his opponent, rather than falling for the same trick over and over.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Big Show seems like a genuinely nice guy who loves wrestling, so I have to like a dude doing what he loves.

HHH has worked very hard to be where he is, and his prime was a period of legitimately great talent.

I guess Hornswaggle is a nice guy and I'm sure it's really hard for midgets to find work with dignity so I can't really blame a dude for taking the route that at least ends in fame.

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
Natalya likes cats and has decent theme music.

Brodus came up with the Hall of Pain gimmick.

Austin Aries will probably never be in WWE.

Orton oozes physical charisma and wrestles with a hairband from his daughter wrapped around his finger. :kimchi:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HHH has done well for himself financially.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Vladimir Kozlov was surprisingly fun as a straight man to Santino.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Jerry Lawler sure can sell an elbow drop.

Stephanie McMahon has never let her complete lack of talent as a writer or a team leader get her down.

HHH sure has managed to... I mean he... I hear he's nice to dogs.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Michael Cole's interviews with Triple H are really good and add a lot to the storyline, plus he's not half bad as a commentator when Vince isn't screaming in his ear. (ex: Foley's title win)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Randy Orton actually is good in the ring and is a victim of terrible booking for most of his career.

I enjoy Triple H's Pedigree, spinebuster, and knee thing. He does those well.

Rey Mysterio really connects with the fans.

The Miz does a lot of good publicity work.

Batista did that thumbs down thing which lead to the dinosaur gif.

The Divas are women and that, in theory, is a good thing for wrestling.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
When he used to write for WWF Magazine, Vince Russo's Vic Venom columns were kind of entertaining heel editorials in the vein of (though not nearly as good as) Bobby Heenan's Brainstorms.

Hulk Hogan's done a lot of charity work.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I guess Hornswaggle is a nice guy and I'm sure it's really hard for midgets to find work with dignity so I can't really blame a dude for taking the route that at least ends in fame.
If more people listened to his AOW interview, less people would probably hate him

Austin Aries is a good wrestleman

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Austin Aries gives good hugs(according to my ex wife)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

There are very few people in wrestling history who can fire up a crowd more than Hulk Hogan.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The Ultimate Warrior's music and running to the ring/shaking the ropes really gets the crowd excited.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

John Cena has a nice kitchen floor. May it never get wet.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Scott Steiner has been fighting the English language for 20 years and we should thank him for his service to his country.

Macho Man had a really unique charisma but in a good way instead of a bad way like Warrior.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Kevin Nash seems like a cool guy behind the scenes, or at least non-business wise

Vince McMahon created wrestling as we know it and seems to be a genius when it comes to business

Whoever are the writers or bookers nowadays are probably doing as best they can with Vince and Triple H and whoever else changing things on a whim

The Ultimate Warrior has incredible charisma

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
Ken Kennedy hasn't injured anyone in a couple of weeks, at least.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I was actually into both Dolph Ziggler and ADR for one brief moment, in the title match where ADR basically kicked his head off. They went back to sucking in their roles after that, but the double turn really worked that time, making ADR look vicious and Ziggler a sympathetic character, which he never is otherwise.

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".
Hardcore Holly made me laugh once when he told Viscera to, "get on the scale, Karen Carpenter!" during his super-heavyweight gimmick with Crash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Alexander Rusev looks like he could be interesting in the ring when he's not given mindless squash matches and Lana is pretty.

The New Age Outlaws's intro is really fun.

Big Show seems like a cool guy and his "I'M GOING TO PUNCH TRIPLE H :argh:" face was hilarious.

CJ Parker is doing the best he can with a dumb gimmick.

Corey Graves has knuckle tattoos and I imagine getting tattooed there hurts more than other places so good on him for his pain tolerance.

Batista's entrance is cool and I love how douchey he dresses.

• Locked thread