Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe
I think that something to freshen up 24 would be good, so I'd watch 24_Kate, with a surprise appearance of Jack. Right now, I'd only watch another season of 24 with jack just to see how low they can sink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sith Happens
Jun 7, 2005

You will find that it is you
who are mistaken.

About a great many things.
Just imagine how glorious 24 could be as a girl-buddy show with Kate Morgan and a resurrected Renee Walker.

We'd all be asking "Jack who?" by the end of the first episode.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Sith Happens posted:

We'd all be jacking off by the end of the first episode.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Not Curtis can be Kates Curtis

VegasGoat
Nov 9, 2011

I'd probably still watch 24 without Jack. There's been plenty of characters over the years that could have replaced him, except they were all killed/maimed/imprisoned instead. Actually, that could be the new direction the show takes, keep killing off the "new Jack" and replacing them. It could build a lot of tension if you actually believed that they could die.

They could even have "new Jack" turn out to be the mole sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
I'm just interested in seeing what they could possibly take from Jack at this point. So far everything he has ever loved has been taken from him, and when he runs out of things to love, the writers create something for him to love just so they can snatch it away. There's only three people in the world that he gives two fucks about that are still alive (Chloe, Kim, and Tony) so I guess he still has something to lose.

The last 10 minutes of season 6 are loving incredible as a result of this. Keifer nails it so loving hard, I'm going to go find a clip of that.

• Locked thread