Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

The Ferret King posted:

Bonus points if multiple guard police jump on the poor guy at the same time, toning out the frequency and causing a horrible screeching sound, as they race to be the first douchebag to yell at the guy for making a simple mistake.

This sounds hilarious. It makes me think though, can two emergency transmission/beacons not go off at the same time?

I work in corporate security for a large company and we have multiple autonomous centers that are capable of handling small crisis situations for our organization, so if one of us happens to go down or cannot activate the work gets split between the other centers across the country. What happens if inclement weather occurs and not enough air traffic control individuals are able to staff an airport (or is there not a minimum)? What if there is a power outage, I assume you have back-up generators?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU