Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

Would you like to see my penis?

Hahahaha.

Ha!

Good one. Good one.

It's good that you can laugh at yourself and your problems, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
what do ghosts put on their pasta?

Afraido!!!!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

You mean the first joke I ever told?

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I have this joke that I haven't quite worked out, I know the punchline but not the setup:

Here's the punchline: "He just wasn't that Inuit."

And then the setup is something along the line of: "Did you hear about the guy who didn't get the scholarship because he was too apathetic and not Native American enough?"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
^^My friend won a free trip to (the arctic\Nunavut), but he turned it down.

Did you hear John Stamos got an infection in the hospital?

Really?

Yeah he haaaaadddd MRSA

pathetic little tramp fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Feb 13, 2014

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Would you like to see my pannis?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Better Nate than lever!

Larkke
Dec 6, 2005

:siren: AAAAAAA :siren:
New concealed-carry garment for those who fear being attacked at their most vulnerable: GUNDERPANTS

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
Alright so this guys in a bar, and this other guy comes in and orders "a whole bunch of vodka, I guess." The first guy is a regular, and decides to strike up conversation with this strange man.
"Why are you drinking so much, you aight bruh?" he asks.
"Well you see, I actually work for NASA, and we've been trying to make this rocket ship, and it is straight up not working. It's just, rocket fuel, yknow? It's so heavy, and we have the ship, we need the fuel for it, we need the fuel to get that fuel up, we need the fuel to get the fuel to get the fuel up up, it's awful. I've just been stressing about it and decided I really needed to drink."
The first man says "So the problem is rocket fuel's too heavy, huh?"
"yeah"
"and rocket fuels just fuel, right? Catches on fire and all that?"
"basically"
"Well," the first man says, "Why don't you just use lighter fluid?"

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

MeinGott posted:

what do ghosts put on their pasta?

Afraido!!!!
Wow this is a great joke, gonna have to use it tomorrow.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Two clowns are eating a cannibal. The first clown turns to the second and says: This isn't funny anymore.

Hostage Pokemon
Dec 29, 2011

Wise as a wizard
Quick as a viper
Can you pay my bills then independent women?? Make up your mind beyonce.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i saw a guy get hit by a car and his shoes flew off. i did not steal this from dane cook or louis ck

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
if we want to win the war on terror, we should start with our nation's haunted houses

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
balckguy sez to other blcakguy 'u takeum my stuff' other guy say 'na bip mo shanay' and then the guy does bad things or something

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Pudding Huxtable posted:

The joke's on all'yall muthafuckas. OP is obv Carlos Mencia and/or Robin Williams :ninja:

obv Carlos Mencia and/or Robin Williams

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Why did the goon cross the road?

Because he was carrying a printer to a girl's house in hopes that she'd at least give him a hug for his help but it turns out her bf showed up and ruined it all.

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
The Bowflex ads are following us! - I assure you this joke is original and mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
How do you keep a goon in suspense?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread