Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
order old man to eat his hands in honour of his lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

> tell bartender "your clothes give them to me"

then retell the entire plot to terminator 1 + 2 so everyone gets the joke

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

tell old man you'll cast a protection spell on him so he can get the trident. if there is no protection spell then do it anyways

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

atma I loving love you

Poizen Jam posted:

Matter Energy Conversion F4A90 was my first SA cyoa, then Dropsy I think. The former, quite unfortunately, is lost to the waffle images ether with only faint memories of Deathcopter and the odd old avatar to remind me of the awesomeness. :(

this cyoa kept reminding me of deathcopter but I just couldn't find or remember what it was from so thanks

• Locked thread