Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
> Approach man and greet him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

7thBatallion posted:

Tell the stupid centaur to hold on while we run to the bar to get the whip.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Erakko posted:

Intercept the incoming arrow with your whip, then shove it up the centaur's rear end. Crack a wry smile and say, "Seems like you're... pasture prime." YYYEEEAAAAAHHHHH.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

> Say "My fellow Americans, make no mistake. Change isn't easy. It won't happen overnight. There will be setbacks and false starts. But together, we can defeat this Deceiver. Now, let me be clear: in order to win back America, we're all going to have to take it in the rear end from this giant flesh golem. But that's what binds us together as Americans: our willingness to put aside our own selfish agendas and bend over and take it up the dumper from a 9-foot-tall putrescent wad of decaying flesh with a 37-inch long gangrenous, acid dripping meat missile. Thank you, and may God Bless America."

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

>ragequit :(

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Garp Truther posted:

Set the weed golem on fire and catapult it into the demon army to get them all high

That was badass.

> Command all the angels and hosed-up golems to charge and face-gently caress all of the demons to death. Lead the charge.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Taser Gator posted:

Pull out your staff and move towards Bob like you're going to kill him. Then tell Bob to shoot the rabbit. When Satan tries to stop Bob with his beam of light, block it with your staff and use the energy to photosynthetically charge your staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

>summon Diamond Joe Biden in a god drat 1981 Trans-Am to do a sick burnout and ramp right onto Satan's face, killing him instantly. Then have Diamond Joe do like 60 victory laps over Satan's corpse. Say, "That's how Diamond Joe and the Magical Negro ROLL." Then smoke heavenly mega-weed and jizz on the corpse of Beelz from your new throne.

• Locked thread