Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

TONY DANZAS HO posted:

im not sure if its funny i will never watch it because it is aesthetically ugly

its part of the charm or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

each episode is better than the one before it and this is the latest

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this show is funny without weed you losers

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Typical posted:

Its a pretty cool show, And I worked on it, (not even joking bro) Also season 2 was OFFICIALLY confirmed today, so that means I will stay employeed, and a hundred years Rick and Morty etc.

please make sure you gently caress yourself

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

It would be cool if that girl that Morty has a crush on turn out to be trans. As long as they don't do it in a creepy way or make a big deal out of it.

morty is a trans plz don't spoil

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

Eh did the quality of Superjail ever pick up after Season 2? I remember liking the very id-inspired nature of Season 1 and when I tuned into Season 2 it was much more of a conventional sitcom-type show.

they changed directors and it pretty much sucks now

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

robot roll call posted:

I really like Rick and Morty and all their interactions but I don't enjoy the rest of the family that much.

congrats you get the point of the show

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

robot roll call posted:

yeah I mean they aren't supposed to be likeable but I wish they wouldn't even waste the time on them and just make it an 11 minute show that's all rick and morty

100 years rick and morty

its like nite crew

if thres nobody to hate there's nobody to like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

mr meeseeks please make people stop fuckin trolling this thread by saying stupid opinions like "eh i guess it was alright"!!! i cant fuckin stand it!!!

im mr meseeks i want to die

• Locked thread