Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
putty man follow through

Ignoarints fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Mar 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
Need a pic of putty

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
Dude, where are the pics, I need to prepare

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Baboon Nigga posted:

one hundred empty quoters and i will funnel hot tar into my rear end in a top hat using a traffic cone

dude, I know im the one getting sexually assaulted but I kind of feel like we have to hold you to this

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

MR IGNORAINTS CLOSE DOWN THIS UNFUNNY BULLSHIT

MR IGNORAINTS CLOSE DOWN THIS UNFUNNY BULLSHIT

I might if I get some god drat pictures of putty and decide I want to get sexually assaulted or not

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I win

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I thought this was going to go away

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
wow

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

loving finally, so where are we going do this

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Afro Doug posted:

rape is not funny. poo poo. i thought this community finally matured.

rapist spotted. only rapists assume rape when the phrase sexual assault appears

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
whats the best lubricant to prevent permanent damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

JGBeagle posted:

Your own tears. :getin:

i think it would be hard to wipe tears off my face and onto my rear end in a top hat with a dick in it (or whatever putty plans), and then the damage is likely already done or occuring, and i dont think im going to cry before anything goes inside of me. anyways thanks for not helping at all

• Locked thread