Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Is it actually harder than the original, doesn't Parasect just kill everything now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Bakalakadaka posted:

Welp I decided to watch for a bit at the perfect time, as they beat the level 100 elite 4 and the surprise battle after Blue :vince:.

AND custom credits

Youtube copy?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Is it actually harder than the original, doesn't Parasect just kill everything now?

Parasect ... it's with Abby now ...

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Carbon dioxide posted:

Youtube copy?

I don't think there's one up yet it happened like an hour ago.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Parasect was released like 10 days ago or something

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Bakalakadaka posted:

I don't think there's one up yet it happened like an hour ago.
They beat the Elite Four over a week ago, this was just another run for fun or whatever reason. In fact, they've even seen/caught all 151 so the stated goal of the stream was satisfied; it's just a victory lap at this point.

Actually, they've already moved on to SaltyTPP.

notoriousman fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Mar 24, 2015

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

notoriousman posted:

They beat the Elite Four over a week ago, this was just another run for fun or whatever reason. In fact, they've even seen/caught all 151 so the stated goal of the stream was satisfied; it's just a victory lap at this point.

Actually, they've already moved on to SaltyTPP.

It was a rematch where the e4 had level 100 mons and they fought Professor Oak after Blue. The first run of the E4 had them all with stuff like 80+ and maybe a few 100s.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
Did they ever check under the bed or whatever the deal was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Yes and it brings you to mt. silver where you fight dream red who has the original team all level 100. They did it on the first try because their moveset back then was awful.

• Locked thread