Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Shannonmcn posted:

We caught my uncle making really horrible racist comments on YouTube a few years ago and it was all brushed under the carpet as "oh its just the internet, he'd never actually be a racist in real life" and a few months later he's up in court for chasing a black man away from the door shouting racist abuse when he came collecting money for a charity.

He's like a 40yo virgin as well so he's probably an MRA by now.

Did he chase away the one black guy in Ireland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ponce de Le0n posted:

We need another war

I'm moving to Europe. For the babes. All of Europe. I will sow my seed throughout. My loins will cover it like a crusty blanket.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Franco stop probating the entertainment please.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Did he chase away the one black guy in Ireland

Probably the only black man within 20 miles actually yeah.

We have 0.7% black people and almost all of them are in the capital where he is not. He probably just poo poo himself when he actually saw a real life person of African heritage and freaked out.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Shithouse Dave posted:

Franco stop probating the entertainment please.

i forgot to keep asking him to confess before I got bored and probated them again. whoops.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

their lil poopers posted:

i forgot to keep asking him to confess before I got bored and probated them again. whoops.

he indirectly confessed

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

True Love posted:

Tell me whats it like to make love to a white women age 16-21. If you explain in detail and get me off I will tell you anything you want to know.

no one answered this and I'm left curious.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Morkyz posted:

no one answered this and I'm left curious.

they text the entire time, it's annoying

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Are their vaginas really sideways?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Morkyz posted:

Are their vaginas really sideways?

if you have ever had sex with a darker skinned person basically imagine this: the same but with less melanin. it's a pretty mindblowing experience.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

a black girl showed me her vajesus in the locker room and it had a sweet gold grill so

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Feminition posted:

a black girl showed me her vajesus in the locker room and it had a sweet gold grill so

does that somehow differentiate them from women of other races or do i need to reconsider my social circles or something

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Feminition posted:

See this is the kind of thing I need to know.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shannonmcn posted:

No one is forcing you not to say words. You're not being arrested. It's just the wrong word. Like saying "mammal" when you're talking about a dog or something.

Use it if you like but there's an implicit connotation when you do. That you're a spergy weirdo. Like the rest of the people who insist on using it.

Your ignorance is showing. In the professional world, "female" and "male" are the business-appropriate way of identifying things because they attribute no sexual connotations of any kind. In the heavy-handed HR-police world that is white-collar business, you do not want to be the one person that says something that is out of place. So you use things like "female associates may only wear this" or "male associates are expected to do this", or in sexual harassment training "the female employee will walk by the male employee and the male employee will demonstrate inappropriate behavior", etc.

When used in the course of normal dialogue, yeah, its weird unless its being used professionally or academically. But in the professional or academic circles, it is incredibly commonplace. Attitudes to the contrary are, entirely, because of sadbrains.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

Your ignorance is showing. In the professional world, "female" and "male" are the business-appropriate way of identifying things because they attribute no sexual connotations of any kind. In the heavy-handed HR-police world that is white-collar business, you do not want to be the one person that says something that is out of place. So you use things like "female associates may only wear this" or "male associates are expected to do this", or in sexual harassment training "the female employee will walk by the male employee and the male employee will demonstrate inappropriate behavior", etc.

When used in the course of normal dialogue, yeah, its weird unless its being used professionally or academically. But in the professional or academic circles, it is incredibly commonplace. Attitudes to the contrary are, entirely, because of sadbrains.

Notice how in that context its being correctly used as a descriptor. Not a noun. So yeah that's appropriate.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Jagchosis posted:

does that somehow differentiate them from women of other races or do i need to reconsider my social circles or something

If you haven't hosed a black woman you need to reconsider your life.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
female:

adjective fine, noun gross.

Glad to know the score has been settled everyone. Good job.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Feminition posted:

*vayeezus

True Love
May 26, 2014

by XyloJW

Shannonmcn posted:

Probably the only black man within 20 miles actually yeah.

We have 0.7% black people and almost all of them are in the capital where he is not. He probably just poo poo himself when he actually saw a real life person of African heritage and freaked out.

Lmao so your some foreigner who only sees black people on tv, and you have got the nerve to question my experiences as a low status black male in America.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

True Love posted:

Lmao so your some foreigner who only sees black people on tv, and you have got the nerve to question my experiences as a low status black male in America.

Hello, anything to confess this evening?

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

True Love posted:

Your problem (well, one of several) is that you routinely assume that all "low status" (lol) black men have your same experiences. Have you ever considered that maybe, instead of being because you're black or "low status," your difficulties stem from you being you?

That's not a joke question btw. I want to try to provoke something that might be able to be charitably interpreted as an attempt at self-reflection from you.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

True Love posted:

I don't see why he was probated for this, Irish are pretty ignorant and their opinions on anything other than cheap booze and the catholic church should be ignored imo.

I guess SA mods would sympathized with the natives of a catholic country though, giving that they tend to share a fondness for covering up cases of child molestation.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Morkyz posted:

I don't see why he was probated for this, Irish are pretty ignorant and their opinions on anything other than cheap booze and the catholic church should be ignored imo.

I guess SA mods would sympathized with the natives of a catholic country though, giving that they tend to share a fondness for covering up cases of child molestation.

John Pop

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Morkyz posted:

chalk up another retard itt

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Titty Warlord posted:

chalk up another retard itt

Irish menace spotted.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

I was 18 when I lost my virginity.

Basically, I slyed my 24 year old friend into having sex with me.

At the end, she said "let's never talk about this to anyone."

I talked about it to almost everyone.

I'm 26 now and have been with around 30 women. I partly agree with some of the other posters, in that intimacy is more important than the sexual act.
However, I still feel shame when a girl I have been hitting on goes home with another guy. Thankfully, that shame doesn't seem to carry on to the next day.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
This thread is why 7 girls are dead and it's all of your faults for not respecting my wishes.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Morkyz posted:

Legit shaking and crying right now you bigot

True Love posted:

Haha yes a foreigner. Because I'm not American.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

their lil poopers posted:

female:

adjective fine, noun gross.

Glad to know the score has been settled everyone. Good job.

weird how nobody raises an objection when someone says male

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

butplug accident posted:

it should be man gaze instead of male gaze.

Lindsay LoHan solo
Apr 17, 2014

This makes no sense, I know.

butplug accident posted:

when do folks refer colloquially to adult men as 'males'

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Lindsay LoHan solo posted:

when do folks refer colloquially to adult men as 'males'

often enough in my experience, but salon.com says it's a bigot to do so

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
it really is gross, toxic, creepy, and fairly loving weird when people differentiate between the sexes with the words that are made for that purpose

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

butplug accident posted:

often enough in my experience, but salon.com says it's a bigot to do so

cops use it in this fashion

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

butplug accident posted:

dont you dare say male in my presence

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
the slurs historically used against gays, blacks and women to degrade them are bad to use. these are words like "human being" "friend of the family" and "female"

messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

This club has some really fine rear end males.

So I've been talking to this male the last few days...

You see when you're trying to land a male, ...

Look at that male over there, is he looking at us?

Yeah these things are commonly said.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
somehow i doubt that an e/n and tviv poster knows a lot about what people say in real life

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

butplug accident posted:

somehow i doubt that an e/n and tviv poster knows a lot about what people say in real life

don't be a dismissive little bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsay LoHan solo
Apr 17, 2014

This makes no sense, I know.
counterpoint: i've watched almost every episode of friends and never heard it used like that

• Locked thread