Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Free Avshalom! She brings only joy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Avshalom's posts are wonderful but there's pretty much no way a spree like that's dodging a ban.

Please never permaban her though

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Spiffo posted:

Avshalom's posts are wonderful but there's pretty much no way a spree like that's dodging a ban.

Please never permaban her though

I wish there was a special "goodnight, Avshalom" probation that just relegates her to lady thread for the night. Seconding please never permaban her!

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Rando posted:

Okay, I'm game for a little D&D.

You are a pedantic fool who puts forth the most illconceived semantically disingenuous arguments to pseudo-opinionated faux strawmen whiping boys rife with antagonistic, if not racist and/or classiest pro-establishment logic fallacies and references to the most hypothetical albeit hot of Plato's tender holed fuckable boy-toys in bad faith with uncited, unverified Wikipedia references to the execution of Socrates (by hemlock, a poison and therefore classically a feminine weapon) as allegory for greco-roman slave orgies and Patrician gang-bangs and the bountiful harvest time fig parties representing the dangers and evils of rampant capitalism in Atlantis which obviously, as any moron can see, has direct correlations to my being right and you being wrong you rear end-licking sodomy loving toad man.

In short you are stupid, slow, imbecilic, ugly, wreak of sour, crusted butt smell and are a big dumb face which only serves (much to my chagrin) to remind me how thouroughly and justifiably I hate your face including but not limited to the sight of it, the animal-like sounds emitted from your mouth hole, your eyes, nose, ears, chin, lips and all your flat and featureless bonestructure which all combines into the look of a Zartan GI Joe brand action figure left in the hot sun all summer long.

PEACE.

why did you do this

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
That was impressive... but can he do W.C. Fields? At a urinal? Next to Jack Nicholson?

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NLJP posted:

why did you do this

I don't know.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Rando posted:

I don't know.

personally speaking I would prefer it if no one in the world ever wrote anything like that again. Thank you for your consideration.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My favourite ban is my most recent one, at the hand of Ralp. He tried flexing and it backfired. Like when Goofy would struggle lifting weights then flex in the mirror, and his arm would actually droop downwards limply instead of showing any muscle.

Daikatana Ritsu fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 21, 2014

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My favourite ban is my most recent one, at the hand of Ralp. He tried flexing and it backfired. Like when Goofy would struggle lifting weights then flex in the mirror, and his arm would actually droop downwards limply instead of showing any muscle.

I liked it too. I also liked hearing about ever day for the past week.

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

BossRighteous posted:

The new fyad sop is to flail their arms gaily until they get what they want.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BossRighteous posted:

Anything else, Captain Sarcasm?

Bitchtard posted:

The new fyad sop is to flail their arms gaily until they get what they want.

Who got what they wanted?

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lowtax, you spent 10 bux.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cotato posted:

Lowtax, you spent 10 bux.

Exactly, though it was Koos, the dollars were spent regardless. Hard to believe, but Bitchtard is mistaken here.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ralp got feelings of power

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Ever since epg undid those bans during the last drama fest it seems like everyone expects the same.

It seemed silly to me there was so much outrage over getting banned in a ban thread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bitchtard posted:

Ever since epg undid those bans during the last drama fest it seems like everyone expects the same.

It seemed silly to me there was so much outrage over getting banned in a ban thread.

You are electing to side with the man who banned those for making fun of him in FYAD. lol

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol here as well.

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
Greetings Bitchtard. And greetings also, to forums user "Bitchtard".

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ralp posted:

lol here as well.

:razz:

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

El Kooserino posted:

Greetings Bitchtard. And greetings also, to forums user "Bitchtard".

hahah. Greetings

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
Look folks, I don't make the rules. I just think them up and write them down.

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You are electing to side with the man who banned those for making fun of him in FYAD. lol

If I don't stand up for the mods and admins, who will?

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Bitchtard posted:

My penis

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Bitchtard posted:

Forums posters BossRighteous and Bitchtard are the long awaited defenders of the SA moderation team

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
Make Asstoot a mod, so she can give me commands, and punish me if I disobey.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Ootrek posted:

Forums posters BossRighteous and Bitchtard are the long awaited defenders of the SA moderation team

I don't know what is real anymore.

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
I need Asstoot to keep me in line.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I was on the fence about this ban, until I read the convincing reasoning behind it. Damning, really.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Bitchtard posted:

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

It is important to be able to laugh at yourself, here, on the comedy forums

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Declan MacManus posted:

It is important to be able to laugh at yourself, here, on the comedy forums

Incorrect.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
It's important, to be gay.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

All probations and ban are good.

As long as they don't happen to me and people I like.

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

Ruddha posted:

It's important, to be gay.

Yes, mores gays is a great thing

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
This is true.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
my fav ban is the one i helped no your other left get

oh hey speak of the devil, what's up dude?

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Let's be honest. I deserved that ban.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, look how far you've come since those days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Minty Medusa