Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
if anything he is guilty of complacency as surely he has seen others the victim of this cruel genus of family-themed jokes, but done nothing to alleviate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

woozle wuzzle posted:

I dunno, is Declan MacManus hot?

Mods???!?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

I have no idea but I hear Declan keeps changing his Zelda save files to read

FOUR
ORGASMS
YESTERDAY

I wonder if she has that look in her eyes, you know the one that says "give me a warm bubble bath and a bottle of wine..."

:gooncamp:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Livingtrope posted:

I think it's safe to say that the rotating mod experiment was a success

Agreed on all counts.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Livingtrope posted:

Agreed.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Jeffrey posted:

if anything he is guilty of complacency as surely he has seen others the victim of this cruel genus of family-themed jokes, but done nothing to alleviate it

"Let he who never commented on Microwave's Mom cast the first probation"

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Livingtrope posted:

Can't wait for next week's mod.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 697 days!)

please unprobate meaty martha

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, I don't think An Angry Bug wants to moderate QCS anymore, and a couple people have noticed the HIDDEN MESSAGE in the stickied announcement post, but no one has posted it... yet :tinfoil:

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

Livingtrope posted:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Please welcome this week's QCS Moderator and Community Liason, An Angry Bug.
Rotating mods for certain forums are an idea we've been considering for a while now based on user feedback, but assuming this all goes well, perhaps An Angry Bug can even stay on longer in some capacity, we'll see.
An Angry Bug has discretion this week to judge which QCS threads are on topic and which issues are valid.
Note that I and the other admins and mods will continue to read the feedback in this forum, so don't worry.
Keep posting, friends!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Twee as gently caress posted:

Rotating mods for certain forums are an idea we've been considering for a while now based on user feedback, but assuming this all goes well, perhaps An Angry Bug can even stay on longer in some capacity, we'll see.
An Angry Bug has discretion this week to judge which QCS threads are on topic and which issues are valid.
Note that I and the other admins and mods will continue to read the feedback in this forum, so don't worry.
Keep posting, friends!

woah

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

Keep posting, friends!
I know Ralp says otherwise, but I still think it's just a coincidence...

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Keep posting, friends!

it's a crummy commercial!

Beetlejuice v.o
Jul 12, 2008

im gay

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

And I hate thee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Like a self-fulfilling prophecy, this thread cultivated the best probations.

• Locked thread