Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will win The Amazing Race?
This poll is closed.
Flight Time and Big Easy 14 19.72%
Bopper and Mark 4 5.63%
Caroline and Jenn 0 0%
Dave and Connor 6 8.45%
Margie and Luke 2 2.82%
Natalie and Nadiya 3 4.23%
Brendon and Rachel 2 2.82%
Jessica and John 1 1.41%
Jet and Cord 21 29.58%
Joey and Meghan 1 1.41%
Leo and Jamal 17 23.94%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
I'm really happy too because I can safely say I'd be happy with any of the 3 teams left winning, which doesn't happen often. I mean the hockey girls should win, but the other guys are ok dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Three teams left...? Am I missing something?

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Overdrift posted:

It was sweet justice when they begged Ryan and Rob for help on the flag challenge after U-Turning them on a leg where they already had a speed bump.

I think that was the only team they knew was behind them, though, so it was strategically sound. (Not that that should stop Ryan and Rob from being mad!)

blue squares posted:

Three teams left...? Am I missing something?

Canada.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
When does the new season start?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Rarity posted:

When does the new season start?

This Friday. Amazing Race deserves better than the death slot. :( Especially as it is consistently been the strongest show CBS has on Sunday nights. Maybe they figured it's strong enough to survive the transition? :shrug: Oh well, at least we won't have to worry about delays anymore.

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Sep 21, 2014

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Ghostpilot posted:

This Friday. Amazing Race deserves better than the death slot. :( Especially as it is consistently been the strongest show CBS has on Sunday nights. Maybe they figured it's strong enough to survive the transition? :shrug: Oh well, at least we won't have to worry about delays anymore.

To me it looks like Madame Secretary and The Good Wife just are a better pair than TAR and TGF.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Ghostpilot posted:

It kinda deserved it. The past few seasons were really bad.

MrDingleDangle
Apr 15, 2005

The win of a lifetime, twice.
There any thread for it, can't find one. Also have seen no commercials for it on TV, weird it will definitely die of if they don't advertise the time change.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Am I to understand that one or both of the Twinnies are going to be on Survivor? I heard a radio interview with one of them today that seemed to imply this.

Overdrift
Jul 17, 2006

This is Fatherman! He fights crime to earn Sonboy's respect! Is it working?

I really enjoyed the Amazing Race Canada. Some really great final leg challenges, the best team won, nobody nasty even made it to the final leg, and it included a finish line shorts ripoff. :canada:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

MrDingleDangle posted:

There any thread for it, can't find one. Also have seen no commercials for it on TV, weird it will definitely die of if they don't advertise the time change.

I'll have it up within the hour, just need to put in the images and proof it.

I've seen a few commercials, but CBS's fall run only started last night.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Overdrift posted:

I really enjoyed the Amazing Race Canada. Some really great final leg challenges, the best team won, nobody nasty even made it to the final leg, and it included a finish line shorts ripoff. :canada:

Agreed, that was an above-average finale. Even the taxi-loving was relatively minor!

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3666954

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Zwabu posted:

Am I to understand that one or both of the Twinnies are going to be on Survivor? I heard a radio interview with one of them today that seemed to imply this.

It'll be both on another season of the Blood vs Water gimmick. Their first attempt ended up being far better than anyone expected it to be (especially since it involved a return of the much-maligned Redemption Island that they seem bound and determined to make work for some reason).

• Locked thread