Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Producer/Showrunner?
This poll is closed.
Verity Lambert 49 7.04%
John Wiles 1 0.14%
Innes Lloyd 1 0.14%
Peter Bryant 3 0.43%
Derrick Sherwin 3 0.43%
Barry Letts 12 1.72%
Phillip Hinchcliffe 62 8.91%
Graham Williams 3 0.43%
John Nathan-Turner 15 2.16%
Philip Segal 3 0.43%
Russel T Davies 106 15.23%
Steven Moffat 114 16.38%
Son Goku 324 46.55%
Total: 696 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

Jerusalem posted:

The little kid who steals the Doctor's watch and Baines keeps sniffing at is Jojen (the weird kid hanging out with Bran)!

And the Captain in Cold War is Davos Seaworth (the Onion Knight--Stannis' Hand who's missing his fingers). I feel like "Doctor Who" is the "Law & Order" of Britain--everyone's in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

jisforjosh posted:

And the Lieutenant that is severely anti-American is Edmure Tully (the groom for the Red Wedding). It really is the Law and Order of Britain.

You've also got:

Diana Rigg (Crimson Horror for Doctor Who and the Queen of Thorns for Game of Thrones)

Iain Glen (Father Octavian in that Angels 2-parter and Jorah)

David Bradley (Solomon in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship/1st Doctor recreation and Walder Frey)

Several others in smaller roles and from Classic Who as well.

I definitely remembered Diana Rigg, David Bradley, and Iain Glen (except I didn't recognize him, just remembered his voice) but I definitely didn't know Edmure Tully was in it! I'll have to rewatch that episode. This show is the most fun.

• Locked thread