Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SwivelTits2000
Jan 17, 2007
Retarded
Out of curiosity, is this airing in Russia currently? Because that would be interesting, if only to get a few more people talking about the propaganda from the era on both sides of the pond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwivelTits2000
Jan 17, 2007
Retarded

Watommi posted:

I hope this show goes on for many seasons because it's awesome, but I hope it ends with Martha killing Phillip because god drat.

The 80s are a neverending mountain of material for a show like this. Take an event like Able Archer that would just be a passover topic for any other show, and suddenly you've got a nail-biting full-season story arc. Repeat for Chernobyl, glasnost, perestroika, the Challenger, Tiananmen Square, the Berlin wall, basically all of 1989, etc. I hope we get at least five full seasons out of it. This might even be one of the few shows that can push it past there and still be good.

• Locked thread