Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Guys I'm so loving excited about seeing some crazy new wigs :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Any good video recap of season one?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

welp :stare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mu Zeta posted:

He's why I'm excited about the 12 Monkeys show.

You've got my attention :stare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

So now Philip has to wear a skullcap under his stupid Clark-wig? I mean, its gonna be awkward when Martha eventually pulls it off and sees a full head of hair under there :shrug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

precision posted:

I have a feeling Martha is not gonna make it out of this episode.

I'm amazed she's made it this far.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

VLAD :stare:

DUDE FROM EST :stonk:

Beeman losing his poo poo.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

oh poo poo

e: this season will end with Paige/Henry finding out about mommy & daddy's secret life isn't it?

beanieson fucked around with this message at 03:37 on May 22, 2014

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

So The Center has plans to recruit the 2nd generation of Illegal spy network? That's what he was blabbering about?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

This is a pretty good show you guys :munch:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The b-story next season will be Stan posing as a Russian citizen in Moscow trying to track down Nina before she gets hanged or whatever.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Lawrence Edward posted:

I was seriously bummed out when I realized that Tyrant is not about some despot on Mars.

Also The Strain is about vampires :(

Cause we needed another show about vampires.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

precision posted:

Probably. Pretty surprising if so, I had expected her to have a long arc through the series.

Seriously, Nina was a great character who played everybody so drat well.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I thought for sure the bald guy was the killer too... they way he emphasized getting to know the family, and they mentioned he had a closet full of gifts for the son. It all felt too creepy :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

savinhill posted:

They just stopped showing Dana's storyline & scenes midway through the latest season of Homeland because they were so lovely and annoying.

lol I actually just finished catching up on Homeland today and until I read your post I didn't realize they'd cut out her whole storyline. That's how lovely it was, once it was gone I never once missed it, or questioned what was going on with her.

• Locked thread