Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coma
Oct 21, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I really like the inclusion of religion this season. I wondered a few times what the family does about religion given it is an easy way to seem American but something they obviously would have a distaste for. Add in their concerns about becoming more American and their kids it seemed kind of natural this season.

it is worth noting that until the evangelist movement that coincided with Reagan religion wasn't at the forefront of Mainstreet America(c) like it was after, a lot of people were Easter/Christmas Christians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coma
Oct 21, 2010

I think I might be done with this show, the "second-generation" illegals thing is completely retarded. Why would you risk trying to turn a hitherto clueless child into a plant at the CIA/FBI/DoD when you can just do what you've been doing already, which is turning people within the organization, which is how it was actually done with great effect in the 70s and 80s and how it was already working in the show.

• Locked thread