Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Paige is starting to piss me off. I wish her story line would go away soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012

TheAngryDrunk posted:

Unrelated, but is St. Goerge looking like the least funny sitcom ever or what?

You, shut up. The George Lopez show was hilarious and I bet this will be too!

Also, great ep.

edit: Please go away, Paige. Please.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
I thought Philip was going to smack the poo poo out of Paige when she was talking back. Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys do an impressive job being very scary and intimidating when needed.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

She should've had a gun. I mean there was nothing stopping that guy from just walking out of the room when she just first picked it up and he was asking her questions.

Yes, there was something stopping him: a woman who clearly imposed her confidence and seriousness to a weak-minded, scared man.

Elizabeth didn't even have to be the badass fighter we know her to be. The point of that wasn't the fact that Elizabeth can kick his rear end left and right, it's the fact that the guy is prone to folding at the sign of first pushback.

BlackJosh posted:

Paige is great.

Also if you think these episodes have been "terrible" than I you are just too drat hard to please or should probably watch another show.

Pretty every TV show that's tried to incorporate kids into the main story has mostly been unsuccessful. Most of the time, the kid-storyline is lovely and really unnecessary. I don't think the episode was terrible, but I really don't care for Paige because I know her story is relatively weak compared to the main plot.

Hand of the King fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Mar 14, 2014

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
I don't know why a woman holding a crowbar is outside of the realm of intimidating. And, why should this guy get into a physical confrontation with a person with a weapon? What does he owe to this job that he should feel compelled to risk his safety?

Can I ask what you would do if you were the man?

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Man, they done goofed.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012

DivisionPost posted:

What's funny is that now they absolutely need a new car.

Hahahaha

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
So that gay military guy was some super top Russian agent who turned and Phil and Liz are trying to find out if he killed the Russian family, but it turns out the gay military guy actually didn't do it. Also, gay military guy could've killed Phil (clearly caught Phil with his back turned), which explains why Claudia was so scared for Phil and Liz. Is this all correct?

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
The Americans S2: Squeeze your anus

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Phillip is a softie now.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Phil's line, "You respect Jesus, but not us!?" was so great.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Okay... so why is the military guy back in the states again? I thought he left for Cuba or somewhere?

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Why does it matter to him? I thought he went to Nicaragua to get away from all this.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Man, I am a retard. I thought that Andrew Larrick was a super secret KGB spy that was undercover as a military dude but had gone rogue. But now that I think about the rogue KGB story was something from earlier on. poo poo, I was confused.

Anyway, so this guy is apparently so well-trained that he can get the drop on Phil (alley scene) and Liz and Phill need a back-up on this guy (sniper scene)?

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
I would let Liz kill me :allears:

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
I don't understand the significance of the message.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Martha is f'ing gross.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
What's Arkady's reason for beating up Nina and planning to send her back to Russia for trial and execution? I thought he was aware she was playing Beeman and that was going accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
Okay, fine, I understand now that Arkady is shaking Beeman by beating up Nina and threatening to send her back. BUT, it sounds like he plans to do it anyway even though he sounded like he was going to let her redeem herself (which it seems like she has been doing). Why the sudden change?

• Locked thread