Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Earwicker posted:

In season 3 Paige as a college student goes for a year abroad in West Germany, falls in with the antifa punk crowd and Philipp and Elizabeth show up in disguise and use her new circle of friends to funnel money to Red Army Faction

Oh God I wish....

:commissar:
(Formerly Colonial Air Force)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

But Oleg's turned out to be totally awesome!

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Occupation posted:

Triple crosses are the logical limit of believability, if they go any further the show becomes stupid nonsense.

Stan turning out to be a patriot all along or w/e would be pretty dumb and would seriously push me away from the show

I don't disagree, but they've set it up with the "deep cover" stuff in the beginning of the show.

Then again, this show hasn't been the type to have secrets revealed in flashbacks or anything like that, and it seems like it would have already come up.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

THF13 posted:

Arkady made a comment that he doesn't have anyone backing him up if things go wrong, so he can't go out on a limb for her. He specifically told this to Oleg who has powerful family ties because he wants him to help Nina. The question is does he actually care about Nina's safety, or is he using Oleg's affection for her to sabotage his career. Nina might not actually be in danger at all, Arkady is the only one who we've heard say she is going to be deported from.

That's sort of my take on it, at least in as much as Arkady I'd dying Oleg up to fall. Giving a traitor money to run away, ain't no family connections going to help him out of that.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Gonz posted:

I enjoyed the Tetris theme being used as a musical motif in several Soviet embassy scenes last season.

It's a tune called Korobeiniki

• Locked thread