Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Is it cool to talk about TV numbers here or only in the couch chat? I saw the second week for this show and they didn't look that great, but it went up against Duck Dynasty and stuff. Basically I really want this show to do well because the '80s rule and who doesn't love the idea of KGB Felicity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Fun episode. Can someone remind me why they are pissed at their handler? I kind of remember Elizabeth kicking her rear end at the end of last season.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Very happy this show is getting renewed. I find myself looking forward to it more than anything else on my DVR.

Dr_Strangelove posted:

"I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS OH GOD HOW DID I GET HERE" - Philip

I laughed way too hard at this.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah you're not the only one confused as gently caress. The first time the Jennings met him he seemed to be a loose cannon, was confronted and even though he was all "Reagan is gonna gently caress dem reds up" he agreed to help. Although I guess he didn't know who the Jennings really were. Then later he's helping with the operation, sort of. So did he still think they were American counter-intel investigators? And now he's rooting out those commies, so I don't really know but I wish I understood if I'm missing something or we're not supposed to know what's driving him now.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Got it, makes sense now. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

I have no idea what the current thread title means, so anything is better.

the Americans S3 - Strategic Wig Initiative

I like this one a lot.

• Locked thread