Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I mean there was nothing stopping that guy from just walking out of the room when she just first picked it up and he was asking her questions.

The other thing is, I am sure they were pretty deep into the facility. Once they left the room he could have easily notified someone and had them apprehended, then took the picture of his son back.

I feel this is all just nit-picking though, I loved this episode and the whole series so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

I missed next weeks preview, anyone have a link?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

That's really cool and I was actually wondering just recently if they dubbed the Russian in or how they managed to have realistic and well delivered dialog.

I believe Phillip spoke Russian only once (in the first season), and it was dubbed. I don't recall ever hearing Elizabeth speak it.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

I just watched the second episode of Fargo, and I'm glad to see that FX managed to fit an on-screen poop into it also.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

Generic American posted:

She just randomly starts going in secret like it's some kind of cult, then when she gets caught and receives a small slap on the wrist for lying about it, she suddenly "donates" all of the money that she has access to without any oversight from her parents, which just reeks of a scam. Even if it is entirely benign, it doesn't look great and plays right into the suspicion of religion being a dishonest organization.

The only thing about this is that it was the preacher (and friend) that told Phil and Liz about that money Paige donated. If they were wanting to play Paige, I don't think they would have let that slip to her parents.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

What was with Stan saying the Bureau had a evidence room full of Rocky Horror Picture show VHS tapes? It felt like it was a wink toward a real life event.. is that that the case?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

td4guy posted:

Is anyone else upset that the murder mystery hasn't been worked on at all since, like, the fifth episode? It was just Claudia saying "oh it must've been this other guy who did it"... and then nothing else on the subject.

Yes, for sure. I would really like to see this somehow get a better resolution in the finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

I got excited to see replies too... Anyone know when the third season will air?

• Locked thread