Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

captain_spaulding posted:

I appreciate your opinion. There are a couple of things that are wrong with your statement. A. I am an American who is not crazy. This completely contradicts your somewhat lackluster guess. 2. Not only do I have a firm grasp of English, I am a teacher, who teaches English as a second language in an International School. How I choose to type my words when I am relaxing is my own personal choice. I am in no way trying to disrespect you at all. I came to this forum, spent 25 dollars, and made a thread. I strongly disagree with your opinion. I have read the wiki document and I understand its contents. So having said that, as I mentioned someone last night. I will have everything in order real soon. Thanks for your opinion and have a nice morning.

Allow me to point out a small fallacy in your above statement, to wit, your firm grasp of the English language has failed you miserablly when people have said "you are a goddamn pubby, thanks for the :tenbux: thanks for the other cash you pissed on the wall for an avatar, and thanks for the entertaining thread", I have personally dragged a couple of my goodbuddies from eve into these forums, after exercising what I hope is good judgement of character: are they goonygoonbuddies? do they want to j4g, do they appreciate the other fora? Most importantly, can they actually bring something interesting to S.A. We no longer actually play Eve, we do other things, I actually pulled them into starfleet dental, they are both the funny psychopaths we like to hang around here with, they don't need an avatar from house of a thousand j4g's to infer that.

also, this thread should be in FYAD.

The fakeest edit:

captain_spaulding posted:

I upgraded to platinum, had my avatar changed to something unbannable ,and have maxed my credit card.

ill get the archives next week and find the post you mentioned, however your email is set to OFF so I cant contact you like you mentioned.

I see why my mate skyped me with the link to this thread, you are insane, while that's not always a per-requisite for playing "Hit F1, wait a bit, hit F1 again." type games. it is for goonwaffe, or whatever we are calling our activities in spreadsheets online presently. Welcome, goonsir, may your poop always fit your socks and not overfill them.
may your neck be festooned with a heavy, luxurious pelt.

Oh, I did Tokyo for 7 years, Nova is a crap "school". avoid. I can hook you up with a company the Japanese BoE (Board of Edumacations) uses to recruit actual TA's (you would start as a Teachers Assistant), for actual public schools, not dodgy "pay stupid sums of cash to flirt with gaijins who's only qualification is they happen to have English as their first language*sometimes" type establishments, you should go to Japan, it has animes, sometimes those animes have goods like body pillows, you will need one.

staberind fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Feb 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Incursus posted:

Can you help me with basic math? I finished college algebra, but I take my TEAS V soon, we are not allowed to use calculators and I'm incapable of solving basic arithmetic problems by hand. (dividing fractions, multiplying decimals, et all) I will give you the login info to my Aeon pilot in Black Legion.

I suspect teaching people with an entire brain will prove an exciting and new challenge to him.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Did you mean swami? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV9w0eJoazM

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Why don't we just make him a director, he cannot be any worse than certain honeymooners.

ghoonz, now with 0.000003% more pubbie.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Other than self loathing and/or a form of weird masochistic curiosity, what are goons up to in eve-online & whats new? edible monocles that give you a power up? can you actually stab other players in stations with space spoons yet?
last time I was in

Spaulding, I expect a rundown of your activities.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 5, 2014

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
If this piece of poo poo thread bothers you, remove it from your favorites.

-Prolapsed SUV

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I will eat steaming wet poo poo while loving handfuls of broken glass for the chance to play with goonies.

-Missartaq

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lord_Ferritos posted:

Rip your dick off and throw it in a river

I would, but this broken glass ain't gonna gently caress itself.

Trainee Eve Director -Missartaq-

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Missartaq posted:

Darn, I must be loosing it, almost forgot to double post and sign my post, good thing i caught it before any of you noticed it.

And ofc the editing of the post... :)

-Missartaq (Nearly made a "no no", there)

The men, we spared them,
If they were fit and healthy, they were sent to the asteroid mines, why waste drones when we have a steady supply of expendables?
If the women were comely, we had arrangements with the pleasure hubs, if not, the mines,
The children, well, we had a customer for them, a certain Missartaq, but pretty soon, our raids became less chaotic, as we could be sure we would find every one of those Vacuum farmers at the airlocks.
You'd always know a space farm had been plundered, due to the freeze dried kids orbiting the roid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
You can suck agents spacedicks, or you can go on l4's with bittervets and reap the turn-in bonus.

though maybe they took that out?

probably.

-chillbroswaggins

• Locked thread