Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
I'm glad that eve has entered your life, and I hope "Your body is ready" hehe. What meme's do you know of and use regularly we need to know if you're cool and funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

captain_spaulding posted:

I know a few lol, I use other forums, but this one seems pretty complete which is cool in my book. As far as mems go, welli come across funny ones from time to time.

Im recently just getting back online as I was working in the jungle for the last year....... chasing the local jungle female population in Indonesia...... Oh and working on a drilling rig hehe

That meme is great I really laughed out loud, and I haven't seen it before. Have you any more that I haven't seen?

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

I upgraded to platinum, had my avatar changed to something unbannable ,and have maxed my credit card.

ill get the archives next week and find the post you mentioned, however your email is set to OFF so I cant contact you like you mentioned.

Just so you know, you can't get banned for an avatar that someone else gives you. If you use the excuse that someone else gave it to you you can buy yourself an avatar that wouldn't be allowed.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

I strongly disagree with your opinion.

This is a good sentence.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

hello bro. My in game name is Rosco-p Coltrain. ive already gotten into the bootcamp of goonfleet. but not any further

That is a cool name, what inspired you to make it?

• Locked thread