Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
When I was a kid my mom and I moved to grandma's for a while. Our bed was downstairs and faced the staircase, well, half the staircase, the other half turned into the wall. I used to stare fixedly at the darkness on that staircase, just utterly terrified something would be coming down it.

E.T. is a horror movie, I don't care what anyone says. Gremlins freaked me out a little too. I used to have dreams about the mom from muppet babies and how I'd be terrified to look up, obviously if we aren't shown her face, it's too scary to be shown.

My mom let me watch IT when I was little. Was scared of drains or drainish things, even the pool filters, how they're dark and there's that choppy water noise they make. I was always afraid a hand was going to whip out of one. And thanks to Stephen King again for making me afraid to enter a bathroom if the shower curtain is closed. I'd have to hold my breath and jerk it open so I could pee without paralyzing fear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread