Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Bleedin' ell she's got chapel hat pegs like cocktail sausages! :eyepop:
and it looks to me like there's no less than 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Dely Apple posted:

Darmok and Jilad, at Iraq

Darmok, on the ocean of oil

Let me guess this is star trek?
Have a seat right here and let's talk with my friend Chris Hansen

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

A 61% seriously?
I needed teachers like this in school, could have been an A student.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Note to self
Never host a goon gathering at my dwelling as it will be coated in vomit and grease.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I mean just look at the culture that this shirt.

https://www.rickowens.eu/en/products/du14s7156com-11

Theo could have been a millionaire selling his sisters shirts.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Currently at an it job fair so many goon.jpg how the gently caress do these ppl expect to get jobs
8 bit tie guy
Boots n lovely leather jacket tied closed with string guy,
Guy playing let's dance in the lobby looking always while still doing well with Bluetooth headset still in ear. Once done chatting with the swag girl and grabbing water like its a bar.

You can tell who is here for the developers spots, mostly guys with fupas.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 26, 2014

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

My guess is taking pictues would have been frowned upon by those I am looking to obtain a position from.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Whiskey stones prevent the ability to suck on whiskey ice once the liquid is gone, this is one of the best parts of whiskey on the rocks.(not literal rocks)

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I love the fact that hes always looking at the screen. Put the fucker in burst mode and look at the mirror.

If you didnt dress like a fuckwit maybe youd have feiends to take your picture.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Those are serious moobs but what's throwing me off is the normal looking neck arms and shoulders, it's this person on estrogen or something?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Fandyien posted:

isnt what that feller has gynecomastia or w/e

This may be it.. 1800classaction says that autism add oe other screwed brain drugs cause this and since goons are all autists this is likely the cause

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

How do we know about butt-blood? Knowing goon.jpg, he bled from his butt for a year before going to see a doctor.

Sounds like that was the case..
If my rear end in a top hat was bleeding I'd wait like 1 day and make sure it wasn't chiplote then go to a doctor.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Pretty sure he's not mentally ill just stone cold bad rear end. Can't you guys even read?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

What was he on about? Made it through 30 seconds of his ramblings

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

But qvc said they retail at 29.99 each!

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

tomstuart posted:

i dont feel like linking anything from here but really just take your pick

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654252

Literally goon.jpg

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Hungry Joe posted:

What did he earn those trophies for and how long ago was that? Lol

I'd say dirties room @ parents house.. because I'm guessing in whatever region he's in he's a contender..
they look like drag racing trophies since they are "Christmas trees". This is consistent with the stickers on his pc case
My guess is he actually leaves the house and interacts with people, so -38 goonpoints.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

it's like playing I spy, you see something different each time you expand the image.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Rambling Robot posted:

and no sheets.

listen here you 1%er.. I can either buy more games on the steam summer sale / from gamestop / mmo subscriptions, or I can buy your fancy dancy sheets

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

FCKGW posted:

You're really good at this. He's 32 and lives with him mom, who both live with is now. Those trophies are for drag racing, yes, but R/C drag racing. Like little $900 toys going down a parking lot

+800 goon points for turning manly testosterone filled days of bbq beers and fuel into a spergy miniature rc version where folks who are like minded spergs.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Heh this ia funny poo poo. Naked plastic models for silly electric cars on a rail.. I mean these guya are below rc car enthusiasts because at least the rc crowd has to steer.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Steampunk iPhone posted:

:nws: http://fap.to/images/full/52/196/1960409479.jpg
this image is from friday. the goatass man is still producing quality erotic content

Why is Jeff Foxworthy standing around naked with a key chain flashlight up his urethra?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'm really confused as to what xe is doing in this picture.. whose legs are those, I'm assuming the rest of the body is in xer stomach and xe is planning on eating the rest?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Steampunk iPhone posted:

please don't misgender GE Cafe, he is a male who literally hosed his rear end with a giant dildo until chunks of his colon fell out

I didnt realized it was gecafe I know the story of the rear end cancer and the colon replacement in the shower

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I cant even comment on that picture. It pretty much says it all.

I thought Shrek was just an animated movie not based on real life.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

edit: added spoiler tags

No you didn't

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

About time someone posted me in this thread, jeez.

"Bad-Family-Photos-Video-Games-in-Basement.jpg" Hey now, it's a converted garage, not a basement!! :goonsay:

Totally a basement with track lighting garage would have 2 tracks

Source: I live in my parents garage.

Edit: :sperg:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

can't shake the notion that if she turned around the only difference would be the back of her head instead of face
This is probably the case.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

These mentaly ill people and their waifu pics have crashed my phone. They must be hackers.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Yeah totally hiding all of my illegal stuff on a drive under /dontclick/notillegalstuff/childpron

Theyll never get that far and if they do they wont know pron and leave it alone.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Benny Harvey posted:

They should have had that guy on dateline.

And why did they bother stating that his resamay was also on there? Was it out of completeness and that was literally the only thing on there other than CP?

Probably to link it to the guy so he cant use the defense of. "I just found it on the ground this morning, all that cp isnt mine I didnt format the thing yet.

Edit: camnt isnt a word

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Sep 29, 2014

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Why? Are you going to m'lady me to death and sperg about league of legends for hours?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Cal me a prude but the zoo shouldnt allow that poo poo. I dont want to have to explain to my 6 year old why a dude is pushing a maniquin around in a wheelchair. . There isn't really even a good lie for that.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'm still partial to shitstained twister. That one is my fav pic out of all of those just for the sheer gross factor, and that other people are still playing, I'd tap out as he dropped trou.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Alexzandvar posted:

So just trading one addiction for another?

Nah.. Just trading the Nicotine addiction with lots of chemicals for a nicotine addiction with only a few.. and awesome taste.. Apple Cobbler YUM.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Sir Nose posted:

He? I think shitstain is a chick.

No those are totally dude undies.

No wait after staring at the pic more I see a possible bra strap and the undies could be chick undies, I thought I saw hair on thr leg but it may not be...

Please let me know how to bleach my eyes now.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Oct 16, 2014

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Goons like to chat about havin sex, makes them feel cooler than non sex having goons.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

loving Gross.. Lets live for free by eating thrown out garbage from restaurants and bakeries.

This Free Kevin shirt great I found it in my neighbors garbage, sure it's like 15 sizes too big, but it was FREEEEEEEE!

Look at all the money I'm savin... wait OOoo I don't feel good.. time go to the hospital and get my stomach pumped again, one more on my punch card and public assistance doesn't need to pay for it.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

nomadologique posted:

lol bc of liability, places like, say, panera bread cannot give away their product at the end of the day to homeless shelters or whatever; they also can't sell day-old bread to customers, so they just throw it away

u wouldn't believe the amount of perfectly good bread, not 16 hours old, that you can find nicely packaged in huge plastic bags with nothing else in them, thrown in the dumpster; these bags are tied shut, completely clean, and basically free loving goldmines

Get a job and stop dumpster diving you gross goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

actually panera DOES donate their left over bread and pastries to homelessshelters and other charities at the end of each day

I wonder if the shelters have to sign some kind of waiver of liability. Waivers wont cover your rear end in the event of gross negligence, but for a generally accepted risk they should be okay. You can get food poisoning off of a lot of stuff where it's not negligence.

• Locked thread