Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

ayekappy posted:

Most vending machines are 6 feet tall so that girl is like 4'8" and he's like 6'6" and really fat with lustrous hair.

zergling minor is/was 6'7" and like 400 lbs.

dude was SA's andre the giant

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Wendigee posted:

did he suicide?

apparently

i dunno
http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1705

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

I cannot loving believe this

real talk

mental illness

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Speedboat Jones posted:

cargo shorts are pretty logical. people who like reason should enjoy cargo shorts.

does anyone have that picture of that goon who had like a million accessories that he would carry into his intern job or something.

i remember him having poo poo like a "tatical flashlight" and other inane poo poo

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

ahahahaha this it it! thank you

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clyEcrwuXfk

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

can someone shop his glasses to have his reflection in it?

i want it to be some sort of "infinity" like collage

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

i adore this

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

pamperchu isn't a goon be he's still awkward as hell, so i guess this counts or something.

anyways, pamperchu is some idiot who acts like a baby, shits in diapers, and then microwaves the poo poo diapers in some sweet vintage 1970's microwave to sanitize them.

he also lives in a shed.

well, his depressing life got more depressing because he has cancer now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEu7IIe_jI4

there is something morbid about a grown contemplating his mortality in a toddler suit. :smith:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

the regret on the eyes of some of those people are palpable.

as are the diagonal titties

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

imagine if that dude bit you

it'll probably be like a komodo dragon bite, where the bite itself could be life threatening on account of the bacteria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

i like to think it's the same person and that they're a giant walking fungus

• Locked thread