Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

tater_salad posted:

A 61% seriously?
I needed teachers like this in school, could have been an A student.

As someone who just graduated from a liberal arts school in 2012 at the age of 32, this poo poo is so common. It's more about effort and at least trying to think than having perfect work. Especially in math, you only need to know 75% of what to do, you get partial credit for just writing out what you think you're supposed to be doing. Grading for grammar/sentence structure is pretty lax as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

smash mouth guy posted:

But you know what? After the whole thing was done, the kid that actually started this Twitter thing, came up with this loving egg-eating contest, he walks up to me. He was a little gamer kid, some kid that sits in his bedroom playing Call of Duty all day long. Him and his buddies were just sitting around, and I think they were huffing paint or something that day because they were all high as a kite. Little teenage kids. I go, “Why did you do this?” He goes, [stoner voice] “I dunno. I was just bored.” I go, “What!?” But hey, it loving raised $10,000 and we matched it and it was for a good cause.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

dog buttz posted:

Are they drinking those warm out of the box? Cause it's sitting right next to him.

You can buy cold beer in civilized places.

• Locked thread