Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

quote:

Haha, I think I know this man, or at least someone who looks exactly like this! He was a course assistant on a concurrent programming course. Needless to say, everything about him could be characterised as "spergy".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

You can see here that even his crack is showing. This man knows self irony and is a comedy genius.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Why does it say wm seeking women and then he posted a picture of a guy? Or do I misunderstand the meaning of wm (WoMan?)?

Ugh why am I trying to make sense out of a lovely craigslist troll post.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Lol at goons mocking at the single fat person trying to fix things. Don't let a sheep wander off the herd, eh?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Which one of you is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmmGR-jsk9s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Seriously how much anime you have to watch to become that person?

• Locked thread