Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

(Took a selfie as I was cooking dinner and reading this thread :) )

Picture is missing something, and it's more kari byron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Yvershek posted:

Infowars? That's pushing it.

Just add a section about marxist anime on there, and then we're set

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
hip hop operating system

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
so are current members still fair? what about those who left/were banned recently? what about the goons.jpg in pyf?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

ILL ON PZONES posted:

the entity "goon" has no traditional gender

purpoise

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610205

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
add this to op tia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZM4VJdmgQM

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

goatse.cx posted:

why is his face red like that

just read some great mind control kari byron erotic stories

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

that audrey hepburn avatar was lying all along :negative:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
asian school boy dot com

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

rcman50166 posted:

unlike you, i wont dodge that request in a thread making fun of me

behold perfection

also my face you scaredy cat

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
a good way to summon aatrek is to post this pic

(the previous ones were all deleted from imgur because that fat pedophile complained but we'll never forget or let it go :c00l:)

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ellen-ladowsky/pedophilia-and-star-trek_b_5857.html

quote:

of the more than 100 offenders the unit has arrested over the last four years, "all but one" has been "a hard-core Trekkie." Blogger Ernest Miller thought this claim was improbable. "I could go to a science fiction convention," he explained "and be less likely to find that 99+ percent of the attendees were hard-core Trekkies." While there may be quibbling about the exact numbers, the Toronto detectives claim that the connection is undeniable.

In fact, Star Trek paraphernalia has so routinely been found at the homes of the pedophiles they've arrested that it has become a gruesome joke in the squad room. (On the wall, there is a Star Trek poster with the detectives' faces replacing those of the crew members). This does not mean that watching Star Trek makes you a pedophile. It does mean that if you're a pedophile, odds are you've watched a lot of Star Trek.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Fat Ogre posted:

He died apparently of a alcohol and heroin overdose. :smith:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ziegel.asp

And he and his wife divorced a few years after that wedding picture was taken.

And here I thought it still had some kind of happy 'love conquers all' ending

:smithicide:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
its fake the guy in the picture is a famous actor

no, really he's been in like 80 tv shows

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

when you name somebody wife you kinda cant escape nominative determinism. just imo.

so how the gently caress is he supposed to refer to his wife if he doesn't want her real name to be shown to the world and also explain what is his relationship with her and why that pic is funny?

for gently caress's sake :rolleyes:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Bolow posted:

You know you don't need a college degree to be a barista right?

You don't need a degree to be a barista, but you need the college degree to perfect the right amount of contempt for the sheeple who buy your overpriced coffee and self-loathing fueled by the realization your $100,000 loan to study 19th proto-Feminist Prussian literature has ruined your life

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Who knew that all of this time, Fire was playing Princess Maker because xhe really only wanted to become one xyrself :3:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

lol where the gently caress did you find that because offsite poo poo isn't cool dude

isn't he a permabanned pedophile? there's a gently caress ton of pictures of ex-goons in this thread I mean I'll go edit my post if you want to

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
dealt over pm, gonna be really careful about that from now on

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jul 1, 2014

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Davincie posted:

fire definitely posted about princess maker in some front page thread

yeah it's some anime game where you have child nudity in it and you rent her out for sex and poo poo so she becomes a princess(?) or something

it's in the goldmine

edit:

i really dont get ylls fashion

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jul 1, 2014

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

i am he posted:

actually this guy is really cool

yeah he is, not too sad that boardwalk empire is ending so now he can go back to making more movies

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

exquisite tea posted:

Actually it makes sense and is totally normal for anyone who has become so overweight that they lose all their secondary sex characteristics to start dressing and feeling like they are a woman.

he used to rant a lot against the patriarchy and outdated concepts of masculinity or whatever, so he just followed in the logical steps of true allies

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

exquisite tea posted:

I long for the day when all of us can finally shed our masculine forms and become hot babes, as the Goddess intended.

all you straight lady goons would loving HATE ME if I ever got my wish to become a beautiful sexy curvy nymph-goddess. I'd hit on your boyfriends right in front of you. Like, you'd have me over, and i'd just be subtly hitting on your boyfriend or husband, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. You'd glare as I leaned in close to him, my large boobs pressing against him, as I compliment him and touch him. I'd look at old pictures of him and say "Wow, you look SO HANDSOME in this picture!", and i'd always be making little comments about how he's such a good-looking guy, he could have any woman he wants, and how lucky you are to have him. I mean, what are your chances of getting another guy like him? He'd chuckle nervously and you'd make a half-hearted attempt at a fake laugh, but you'd be staring laser beams into my gorgeous face. Then he'd excuse himself to the bathroom and yu'd go "Look, i don't know what you game is, but knock it the gently caress off. I'm glad yiu finally got the body you wanted and are finally comfortable in your own skin, but stop trying to steal my boyfriend/husband." And I'd knock off the act and say "I'm moving on up in the world, sweetheart. It's not my fault I'm all hot and sexy and irresistable. Best up your game if you want to keep yo man. Deal with it."

Guy goons, same deal. Hope your single, cause your gonna be mine by the end of the night. Everytime you and I are alone together I'd ask "Oh, and how's (girlfriend/wife's name)? She treating you alright?" and i'd just be really physically close to you, and you'd probably notice and be uncomfortable but also turned on. Everyone knows I'm WAAAAAY hotter than her. Then you say "Uh, yeah, everything's fine", in a lame and futile attempt to be faithful. But let's say shes out of town? I'd put my hand on you inner thigh, kinda high up, near your rock-hard cock, and say "Oh my, you must miss her so much! Is there anything I can do for you, honey?" You notice that I cal you honey, maybe you should say something? But before you know it we're making out. Dont even try to deny it, goons.

The exact same scenario can apply, but with genders reversed. Boy goons, best watch your ladies, cuz i've got my sights set on them. Are you SURE she's straight? Head's up, lesbian and gay goons. Quality_Guaranteed, sexy goddess of lust and love, is on the prowl. Dont even loving think you can stop me, bitches. Dont you dare even TRY to loving think.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
for the record i've never called anyone's work or in any way attempted to gently caress with anyone's private life, I got a link to some pictures of goons I thought were funny, and I posted them in goons.jpg :shrug:

calling someone's work or parents or even them is hosed up imo

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I can guarantee you that I am absolutely stronger than a baby, and that neither I nor any of my FYAD friends have ever contacted Fire offsite or IRL.

God speed.

you never said that you didn't know any fat women contacted by fire, on the other hand

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

this is a really bad post and you should go back to gip

don't you have nut packets to distribute?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Fire please don't kill xyrself

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Mans posted:

how much do u weight

if you read the overnight pizza quote, I'm gonna guess it's not sub-100s

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

not underweight? way to pin it down

i really just wanted to bring up the fact that her husband leaves unfinished pizza under their bed and eats it when he wakes up in the morning

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

Troons are the windows 8 of people.

Windows 8 has usb support for tampons?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

White Dog Eggs posted:

GBS 1.4's obsession with troons is really, really weird.

the fact that there are so many anime marxist troons on these forums is the weirdest thing of all

they seem like the weird continuation of lf

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

remember how self diagnosed autism was all the rage back in the day? this seems to be the new hotness in self diagnosis

at least back then the worst thing that would happen is that they'd use that as an excuse to do nothing but play video games all day, get fat and be really rude to people

like this trend is leading to people loving themselves up in pretty much irreversible ways and the day they wake up it's gonna be brutal

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Clochette posted:

Well when you put it like that, of course it sounds strange.

If only you could appreciate the subtle nuances of our love story.

i seriously have to ask:

why do you allow your husband to put a pizza under your bed so he can start eating it at night? poo poo i mean why don't you go and put it in the fridge yourself and serve it up in the morning if he's too lazy to get up and do it himself?

i mean a pizza overnight under a bed is going to be a disgusting hotbed of bacterias seriously he could end up really sick

wait, does he have good insurance?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
quote not edit :downs:

edit: might as well

Effectronica posted:

see, for example, this faggotry. can't you just post about how you wanna skullfuck someone for having the temerity to be weird or something?

i like to laugh at people online sometimes but I don't wish them harm or for them to kill themselves or anything like that because that would be psycopathic :shrug:

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jul 3, 2014

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

Comedy is true equality, for we all laugh.

even when you laugh at someone, they might feel sad but if there are more people laughing it's a net positive in the end. the benefits of the majority over the feelings of the few

:ussr:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

The amazing thing about Fire is that this is his second dramatic forums meltdown. The last time his account was banned outright because he got really angry about how everyone mocked him for being a gigantic whiny idiot. For some drat reason an admin gave him a new account for free. You'd expect him to maybe try and fly under the radar, right? Nope, he posted exactly the same as he did on his original account and everyone realized who he was and the general mockery resumed.

Dude had been on the forums forever too, you'd think he'd eventually learn how they work, but nope, not our Fire.

He constantly melts down. That really funny goldmined thread when he defended princess maker? That's from 2003

He's been melting the gently caress down on these forums for over a decade and still hasn't learned his lesson. He never stopped coming here under GomJabbar either he posted a few weeks ago lol. Why do they never learn their lessons?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Clochette posted:

Well, I haven't really thought about it. He never got sick from eating the old pizza or anything. I figured maybe it was a cultural thing, he's from the Black Country. But it's probably just because he's a goony goon.

I love him no matter how many bed pizzas he eats. :love:

I'm serious though the number of bacterias multiply exponentially after it's been out at room temperature for 2 hours he could make himself really really sick (also it's gross)

You love your husband, then make him put his pizza in the fridge overnight for his sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Why the gently caress would leaving a pizza out on the floor all night be a cultural thing? What the gently caress is wrong with you?

youve never met people from birmingham, have you?

• Locked thread