Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

thats me irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
look, just because you don't want to spend an hour every morning trying to get just the right style for the day doesn't mean you get to be a jerk.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

new facebook banner found

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

navigator, to the pizza sector

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
pretend I posted a picture of a desk covered in bad dragon dildoes with one of the SA off sites on the computer

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
new Photoshop thread

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
every goon is beautiful

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
RIP firstname lastname

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

I'm not sure why that blue, errr, whatever it is, isn't disappearing up that big old arse crack waaaaaay more than it is.

Is that actually a really huge "flat butt" maybe? Because if so, eeeewwwwwwww. TBH I'm confused as to the mechanics of all this.

she doesn't want a pussy wedgie, duh

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
wtf

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Thump! posted:

Servicemembers, if they know what's good for them, will get fat as poo poo when they get out because they're broken individuals, horrific injuries notwithstanding.

only true if they aren't complete psychopaths and still have unresolved neurotic tendencies

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Twee as gently caress posted:

You don't need a degree to be a barista, but you need the college degree to perfect the right amount of contempt for the sheeple who buy your overpriced coffee and self-loathing fueled by the realization your $100,000 loan to study 19th proto-Feminist Prussian literature has ruined your life

drat dude, didn't know giving you the stink eye with your coffee made you feel so bad

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
ain't no party like a west coast party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Rambling Robot posted:

loving lol, you can sort of see the thin him hidden in the fat.

and he would still be pretty unsightly so i don't blame him for giving up on even trying

• Locked thread