Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*I lie on the floor in a pull of blood (not mine) and gurgle out my last words* "Farewell."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

*bursts suddenly and dramatically through the front entrance* BARKEEP! This is a matter of dire urgency, I must use -- Ah, greetings, DARPA Dad. Same to you, good Kobold. As I was saying, Barkeep I must, with great haste and speed -- Hullo prefuse, that's a handsome NIntendo 3DS. Hail and well met, Jon Hendren, I see you have fared well in the Egg Crusades. My apologies, I get sidetracked easily, Barkeep I require, ah, old ghostbones is here... Drat... Barkeep I must... Yikes, a steam powered gunblade... requested_username had best keep the peace or face a stern challenger. Barkeep I simply cannot any longer -- No They Will Not, The FLying Fish, Bitchtits McGee, That DICK the elf, the small yellow creature with an uncircumcised penis for a face, halleys comet, the moon, fresh catchphrase, ginsing the grey, culdesac, Tex Murdock the valiant steed, the friendly cat, Kraftwerk Singles, Cosmic CHarlie, systran, qnqnx, Yelharda, sleeptalker, the scary dragon, PIss Sodastream, a Greetings to you all, it's good to be in such fine company. Now, barkeep I urgently require the usage of the bathroom and ask that either you pay no mind to the brown puddle that has spread since I began my greetings, or alternatively offer it a hearty welcome and Greetings. Greetings.

Nay*

*greetings

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

systran posted:

*enquires to the yellow, phallus-faced creature as to whether it has a sister*

Please tag your posts with 'OOC' (out of character) if you are speaking to me directly, thanks.

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Glambagss posted:

U must gather a motley party of adventurers to seek the wizard

[[ooc: as has already been established in the canon (see page 1) 'wizard' is referred to as 'magus' in this world, and the plural is 'magii']]

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

Glambagss posted:

U must gather a motley party of adventurers to seek the wizard

Am I motley enough for the motle club

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i gather the motley party of Prefuse, Myself, DARPA Dad (who with his +3 to motley is barely motley enough), and Winson Paine to go on the Quest

James Hardon
May 31, 2006
Hello. I'm here for the Twitter live read event.

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
i try to go on the quest, but I'm already too high level, instead I leave the inn, saying "Fare ye well" and exit dramatically.

everyone wonders where I went and regrets not asking me where I got my fingerless gloves from

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

James Hardon posted:

Hello. I'm here for the Twitter live read event.

Welcome. *answers phone call from 1995*

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

I AM THE MOON posted:

i gather the motley party of Prefuse, Myself, DARPA Dad (who with his +3 to motley is barely motley enough), and Winson Paine to go on the Quest

I nudge up against you with determination in my eyes.

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

systran posted:

i try to go on the quest, but I'm already too high level, instead I leave the inn, saying "Fare ye well" and exit dramatically.

everyone wonders where I went and regrets not asking me where I got my fingerless gloves from

*wonders*

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

catdynamite posted:

I nudge up against you with determination in my eyes.

I place the Cat on my Shoulder like a Parrot

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

I accept this quest.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

I AM THE MOON posted:

*logs the quest in my journal* I have updated my journal.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have a dark past, but I good, at heart.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

*waits impatiently for the final member of the party*

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

I AM THE MOON posted:

Greetings!

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Greetings! *places PSP and Charger in pocket, says goodbye to Lightning Elemental*

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
*discerningly eyes my questing companions up and down* *grins confidently* Hail, friends.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

I roll to Seek the Wizard Master

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

I heard a rumor the Wizard Master is vacationing on the Jersey Shore.

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

Winson_Paine posted:

I heard a rumor the Wizard Master is vacationing on the Jersey Shore.

"Greetings!"

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

*opens door to the Jersey Shore, ushering the group through*

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
*swallows and ventures forth*

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Oh man what is that smell

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

I continue to play on my 3DS. "I hope this place has lots of streetpasses too."

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

halleys comet posted:

Ah... welcome.

Greetings.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Winson_Paine posted:

the Wizard Master has been here

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
[Pokes head through window] Greetings.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Anime Sandwich posted:

Greets

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

systran posted:

*enquires to the yellow, phallus-faced creature as to whether it has a sister*

*gives systran a look of deep pain and sadness, but bears no grudge because you could not know he is the last of his race*

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

*my dick emeerges over the horizon, tinted blue by the atmosphere*

*foghorn-like noise is heard*

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mm....

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
*Taps three mana and casts a shrouding spell [[rolled 15: moderate success]] to conceal himself from sight of the adventuring party and follows them to the Jersey Shore, peeking from behind horse carts and lurking in shadows* Hmm, let us see how powerful this Wizard Master truly is. *rubbing hands thoughtfully and with menace*

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Tane

Balls-kun
Jun 29, 2010

*The Goatse Man backflips in as the sound of air horn (club sample) fills the room*

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Winson_Paine posted:

*I kick thhis guys rear end and everyone claps*

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Anime Sandwich posted:

(Outside, to your rear end) Greetings!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ghost bones posted:

*Taps three mana and casts a shrouding spell [[rolled 15: moderate success]] to conceal himself from sight of the adventuring party and follows them to the Jersey Shore, peeking from behind horse carts and lurking in shadows* Hmm, let us see how powerful this Wizard Master truly is. *rubbing hands thoughtfully and with menace*

GREETINGS! [[rolled 20: critical hit]]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

*CHECKS HOLY SYMBOL, ADJUSTS QUIVER*

*STRIDES THROUGH DOOR*
Greetings!

• Locked thread