Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

systran posted:

*a fearsome ghoul enters the Ethermyst Inn and starts shoving people pretty hard*

Gree-hey. Gr-hey! Greeti- hey stop that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

A very cool character enters the room. He is wearing huge kicks and a baseball cap that reads "Flamer Troll Annihilation" on the front. Hes narrow eyes scan the room warily.

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
The ghoul feels remorse.

Dynamics
Sep 8, 2006

I'm da man!
A mysterious man steps from the shadows

"Greetings, ghoul ((OOC: Not sure if he knows the ghouls name)). Drink up, it's on the house..."

After giving the ghoul a mug of milk, he slips back into the shadows and broods.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Tane

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

welcome

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

Dynamics posted:

A mysterious man steps from the shadows

"Greetings, ghoul ((OOC: Not sure if he knows the ghouls name)). Drink up, it's on the house..."

After giving the ghoul a mug of milk, he slips back into the shadows and broods.

"Greetings!"

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Greetings.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

swamp izzo posted:

Greetings.

Greetings

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

niebezimienny posted:

A heavy-set half-orc warrior barges in. Two city guards follow him in, their swords unsheathed, signalling everyone to back away from this potentially volatile situation.

Shuzug gro-Bug: (incredulously) They're going to arrest me for calling a dark elf a friend of the family?!
One of the guards speaks "Greetings, if you'll excuse us we will have this orc upside down with a loving fork up his rear end as is customary in these parts. If everything goes as to plan, we'll be exchanging street passes in no time."

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
A tall, dark man in handsome evening dress grimly walks brusquely through the front door and then into the bar room. "Hail, friends! Have I missed the celebrations?" He swivels his chair towards the kobold, spreads his legs and incorigibly flips a round silver coin towards the barkeep.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Greetings

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Bigup DJ posted:

A tall, dark man in handsome evening dress grimly walks brusquely through the front door and then into the bar room. "Hail, friends! Have I missed the celebrations?" He swivels his chair towards the kobold, spreads his legs and incorigibly flips a round silver coin towards the barkeep.

Greetings.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012

"Greetings."

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Hello, I am a space bounty hunter with a sick rear end spaceship and my friend has a robot arm, anyone got any sweet bounties?

[[OOC: If you're going to try to troll me by saying that I'm just taking this straight from Cowboy Bebop, you shall feel my goon wrath as I report you for trolling and harassment.]]

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

mick foley forever posted:

Hello, I am a space bounty hunter with a sick rear end spaceship and my friend has a robot arm, anyone got any sweet bounties?

[[OOC: If you're going to try to troll me by saying that I'm just taking this straight from Cowboy Bebop, you shall feel my goon wrath as I report you for trolling and harassment.]]

I do not know you, yet I feel the strange urge to welcome you back..

Oh, also, I entered the inn a few minutes ago. And now I'm leaving.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
My oc uses "Light Show" costing him 20 mp: he sticks part of a battery powered cord of christmas lights in his anus hole, and starts breakdancing, so as to create a dazzling lightshow. Throw d6 to determine how many turns you dance for.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
The door flies off it's hinges!

A young man steps through, clothed in black. His eyes bulging out of his skull, and his hands sizzle and crackle as he holds them up.

"The Wizard Master sends his regards!!!"

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
>go north
The door is closed
>open door
The door is locked
>unlock door
You do not have the key
>get key
You do not see that here
>open window
Done
>n
You enter the illustrious Ehtermyst Inn. It smells kind of wack, there's some jerk shoving people, other people are anachronistically playing on electronic devices, someone has gone on a quest to jersey shores. You see a barkeep skillfully cleaning a glass and serving firebreathers
>con bartender
Death doesn't sound SO bad...
>"greetings"
HP:20/20 MP:10/10 ST:19/20

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ArfJason posted:

My oc uses "Light Show" costing him 20 mp: he sticks part of a battery powered cord of christmas lights in his anus hole, and starts breakdancing, so as to create a dazzling lightshow. Throw d6 to determine how many turns you dance for.

[[OOC: I only have a d10, but I threw a 9, what should I do??]]

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

The door flies off it's hinges!

A young man steps through, clothed in black. His eyes bulging out of his skull, and his hands sizzle and crackle as he holds them up.

"The Wizard Master sends his regards!!!"

Howdy. *spits in a spitoon*

Numeron
Mar 23, 2012

A whole new world in
the palm of my hand.
A sphere of pulsating light floats through the wall. It passes hesitantley over the bar and into a toaster sitting on a bench behind the barkeep. The coils begin to glow and the press lever moves up and down.

Sparks fly out the top and it makes the noise "GKr-tszzzntgs"

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
"Howdy."

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
due to lowering mana/magic points my breakdancing starts having less of an effect, but is passively boosting your HLF stats for 5 points during 100 turns

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

mick foley forever posted:

"Greetings!"

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002

Howdy. *winks*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Your fearless party has found GOLD.

• Locked thread