Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

I'm still in love with Milk.

If you haven't watched the James St James Transformation with Milk you should. It's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

Oh my god THANK YOU for this. I somehow completely missed out on this series.

e: oh man and there's a Vivacious one?

I think they are all pretty awesome. I haven't watched them all yet, but apparently there is one where Manilla does him like Jessica Rabbit. (I think it's Manilla). Chad makes him into Cher... the whole series is pretty amazing I think.

And I have no issues with any of the decisions that were made last night... it was a good season.

Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!

I never thought I'd say this about Tammie Brown - but yeah, that purple look was seriously channeling Katie Perry.

drat she's weird. In her own, Tammie way.

Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!

CHiRAL posted:

You say weird, I say magical :allears:

Like a platypus... weird AND magical!

Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!
Psst. If you are in Seattle, Jinkx and Major Scales are doing The Vaudevillians at the Seattle Rep in October.

They've been off-broadway with this show for a bit and recently toured Australia with it.

• Locked thread