Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocketfish
Jul 2, 2007

*pshew!*
Thanks!
I have missed this show like the deserts miss the rain. And I'm stoked: boring autismal queens means less singing challenges and more awesome drag outfits.

I watch this show to see people with penises take a pile of garbage and make it into baller dresses and for literally no other reason. You can take the pre-made costumes you packed and cram them up your butthole. Sing a little song while you do it howabout.

Anyone here have plans to start a new thread? I'll take up the cause if y'all are busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocketfish
Jul 2, 2007

*pshew!*
Thanks!

spite house posted:

If they're going for a super-low-fi, kinda busted, flyover country, amateur-hour let's put on a show in the old barn deal, that could be some messy fun. I'm just put off by how forgettable most of these people are.

I like Ginger, Katya and, kinda, Pearl. Rest of 'em are a bunch of Titos who might still turn it.

You have to remember that making a reality tv show is like spinning straw into gold. All of these queens are boring because I'm guessing the interviews were done before the show actually got off the ground.

Take these queens, cram them into a hotel, and take away their phones, drugs, and sources of dick. Then lock them in a room all together and ask them to make a designer dress out of stuff lifted from a Hobby Lobby dumpster.

Lather.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Rocketfish
Jul 2, 2007

*pshew!*
Thanks!
Show some respect for the dead. Nothing beats this christmas song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aFazmEOptg

Rocketfish fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Dec 10, 2014

• Locked thread