Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Each morning after Sunblest
Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

curiousTerminal posted:

I can't find it anywhere, not that I've ever been able to navigate their awful website very well.

Strangely, neither can I, and I just watched it a few hours ago.

EDIT: I seriously have no idea if Magnolia Crawford is going to be hilarious or crass in a bad way:

DominoDancing fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Feb 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Illuen posted:

So Rupaul released her album Born Naked the other day (Now Available On iTunes *wink*) but before it came out, she released a torrent of it herself, with her talking over the entire album reading people to filth for :filez: and giving little tidbits about the creation of the album. It is hilarious and almost makes me want to :filez: to get a copy with the reading.

Seriously, RuPaul sounds like she was drunk when she recorded that. It's hilarious.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic
Trinity's lipsync was pretty great, but I'm still sad to see April go. Her singing was pretty bad, but she did what she could and seemed to have so much fun with it. I guess it's too bad that there've been two challenges in a row that didn't play to her strengths at all. She also comes across very well in the Whatcha Packin' video posted above.

Laganja was insufferable during Untucked. Nobody over the age of fourteen should unironically go for a "I'm a bird, I'll spread my wings" speech. So far she hasn't served up anything I enjoyed, and her talking heads and the tired catchphrases are incredibly annoying.

Never thought I'd say this, but Joslyn is actually really enjoyable in her talking heads. Like April, she's able to go with the flow and just do whatever the week's challenge demands of her.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Oraculum Animi posted:

Raja and Raven critique the runway looks of episode 4 and I have to agree with them on Milk and Adore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1KCYL6xz5A

Courtney also needs to start padding her hips or something because if she's trying to pull off the body card it's not exactly working with her boyish figure.

I'm kinda surprised Raja liked Milk's outfit this much. Raja herself had a couple of very unconventional outfits on her season, but they always were a lot more polished. I expected her to at least read Milk for the rough execution.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

CHiRAL posted:

Let me know if there are actual zits being popped. I am so torn between my rabid obsession and aversion to certain bodily functions :( :( :(

Haha, no you certainly don't want to watch that.

About the new episodes:
Good to know that the editors and script writers hated Laganja (or more precisely, her constant catchphrase spouting) as much as the viewers did, 'cause holy poo poo, she got loving eviscerated this week. I'm not sad to see her go and I'm happy Joselyn stays.

Yes, I agree that Joselyn's looks are not quite as polished as what some of the others present. But Courtney really, really showed a mean side this week. It was not just that single comment in Untucked, she was needling Joselyn throughout the whole challenge and was incredibly patronizing. It didn't really look good on her. There was scene later when they were doing their makeup. Joselyn was telling a story about her grandparents (I think), and the way she spoke was a lot more serious and determined than her usual bubbly self. You could really sense how pissed off she was that Courtney behaved like such a bitch, and I felt like cheering her on.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic
Goddamn, I think it's a real shame April Carrion left so early. Her face looks fierce at the reunion. And I totally agree about Ongina!

DominoDancing fucked around with this message at 00:36 on May 10, 2014

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

CHiRAL posted:

I hope she loses the nosering (I hate those drat things) but otherwise am REALLY looking forward to seeing her on All Stars 2

I don't know, to me the nosering kinda makes the whole thing!
Tom and Lorenzo have also already posted a quick rundown of the red carpet. Gotta love that their comment on Gia Gunn basically is "Dude in a dress". And I guess calling Magnolia Crawford's look "Gay Bingo Drag" is supposed to be an insult, but I still think the look's hilarious.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic
The best thing about this is that it's basically a big gently caress you to Russia and certain other Eurovision contestants who attracted attention with homophobic comments aimed at Conchita.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Oraculum Animi posted:

Jinkx looked different, was she doing her make up differently? And Alaska was a lot more funnier than Sharon even if she was laying that lazy drawl on thick.

I have no idea what Sharon was thinking. The Michelle Visage thing didn't work at all and she wasn't funny in the least. Alaska on the other hand was great as always. To be honest I prefer the lazy drawl a lot over the voice she puts on in her YouTube videos.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Jesus. It's The Shaggs for the 21st century.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic
I might be alone in this, but I thought the "Meet the Queens" videos were always boring. And yeah, what Rocketfish said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Elucidarius posted:

The first episode preview is up, I believe it is the entire episode up to the LSFYL.

https://www.facebook.com/rupaulsdragrace?v=app_161033847281768&rest=1

Hey look, it's geo-blocked.

Don't bother telling me about the proxy of your choice, this is just a complaint on principle.

• Locked thread