Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

I'm glad I didn't mistake Darienne actually putting her bride in one of her awful bag dresses. I think that might actually be the only dress she knows how to make. :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Every one of Vivacious' outfits makes me feel like I'm watching Power Rangers and she's the villain of the week.

Gia's dragon dress is kind of neat I guess. Shame she's just a BOY IN A DRESS.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

I don't know if any of you guys care much about the drag scene outside of the US, but I just thought I'm mention that a very talented queen by the name of Conchita Wurst sang on Eurovision tonight for her home country of Austria. She pretty much has stole the show and won the whole thing with massive support from populace votes and a juried vote as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaolVEJEjV4

e: \/ \/ To be fair, the only way Russia could have ever made it out was to send grandma with cookies, and they blew that card way too early. /snark

That Damn Satyr fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 10, 2014

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

I wish Logo got their poo poo up faster. :(

#TeamBianca is trending on Twitter like crazy right now, though, so I guess :toot:

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Bina posted:

Let's get Natural.

Them nails. :allears:

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Yeah, that's definitely at the least harassment, if not sexual harassment and discrimination. You should tell your coworker to find an advocate because they probably could sue the poo poo out of the company for allowing that poo poo to go on in the workplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

That is seriously hosed up and infuriating. :/

• Locked thread