Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Cocks Cable posted:

Willam is the best, THE best. I will never forgive myself for passing on the opportunity to see her show :cry:

I didn't really like Willam that much on the show, but every single thing I've seen of her since has improved my opinion of her. My wife and I just marathoned every episode of Beatdown/Wheatdown yesterday. Hadn't seen any of them before then. They were absolutely amazing.

If everything goes as planned, we'll be going to see DWV in Orlando next month and I'm super stoked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Had our weekly drag race viewing party last night (nobody's work schedule aligns except on Thursdays... waiting to watch it is awful), and nobody even noticed She Mail was missing. I still pointed it out then showed everyone this video though. :colbert:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Bianca deserves to win, but I hope Adore wins.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

I actually did watch the first two or three eps of All Stars! Having that as a first exposure to some queens, I feel like the only person on earth who thinks Mimi was trying to bring it and Pandora was HER albatross who gave up instantly based on past prejudice, not the other way around.

I'm actually with you on this. I really liked Pandora up until all stars. Watching her totally give up after being paired with Mimi really left a sour taste in my mouth about her though.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who was underwhelmed by Sharon on the recap. It's a real shame because she's the first queen I really geeked out about hardcore and now she's just like... washed up. Alaska, on the other hand, has only made me love her more since her season.

The new video is definitely good, but honestly the song itself blew me away. Instantly my new favorite RuPaul song.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Dr.Cthulhu posted:

Me too. Everyone (including myself) didn't like what she did/who she became after the win. As for Alaska, I wasn't a big fan of hers when she was on the show but now I loving love her.

Off topic, us Toronto goons should all get together on the weekend for WorldPride!

I've never gotten that upset about post crowning Sharon, but she's definitely fallen off my radar. Alaska on the other hand has become one of my favorite queens. Anyone that hasn't watched her YouTube videos needs to.

• Locked thread