Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

quote:

I have faith that we're going to have a big girl who will stay around for a while and isn't evil
Latrice motherfuckin Royale :colbert:
(Good job on the OP!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Oh, Kelly. I was so hoping we'll get to hear more from you before you go :sigh:

I like the new pit crew members, always nice to have more eye candy even if one of them is A Bottom :allears:

Gia is so very catty. I love it but the way she talks makes her sound so dumb. Either way i love looking at her.

I have to say I was expecting a lot more polish from most of these girls. Hopefully the next episode will have more of that.
Basically all this episode did was make me wish I could see the rest of the season even more... so good job I guess :haw:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
They just posted the episode to facebook as well as a way to extort more social media attention: http://bit.ly/1myC0lj

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Adore is a brat but I love it. She is so adorable :3:

:magical:
I didn't like her much before but godDAMN the bitch has skill :magical:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

curiousTerminal posted:

Okay but what the gently caress can you do with a bag of cooked spaghetti that's been sitting in a plastic bag for probably at least half a day, and have it remain any good quality in studio lighting (there's a reason why food in commercials isn't real food)
I've heard 3 or 4 people say that the passing up the Sketti was a mistake, but nobody's given me a solid reason why.

Puking all over the stage is star quality?

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Joslyn is a total bimbo and for some reason I find that endearing.
I enjoyed Bianca a lot more than I expected to. Same can be said about Trinity.
Magnolia was insufferable. I was actually hoping she'll surprise for the better back when all we had were the previews. "Zomg" :byewhore:

This season is so much fun already :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wKV4Nl36Ac

Raven and Raja do a weekly review of the runway outfits!

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Almost forgot!
I wanted to post this since someone mentioned good YouTube reviewers last week but the review didn't come up in my search results for some reason. My favorite YT reviewer is one Miss Fingerdoo, you may have heard of her as she is the official reviewer for OutTV which airs RPDR in Canada. She is a delight :allears:
I think she has done reviews all the way back from season 4 (on her old channel as she got the OutTv gig around season 5, I think?). She also reviewed the reruns of Season 1 in between. Anyway I love her and you should too I am so serious :kimchi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrS0Fqz2hhk

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
And yeah, she kinda does have the best make up artist ever.

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Mar 8, 2014

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

This gif matches up perfectly with Klaus Nomi's "Keys of Life" and I love it.

I can't be the only one who isn't sold at all on Courtney. She just seems so boring. Sure, she's very """real""" but there doesn't seem to be much beyond her looks. Her look isn't even all that extravagant. She just looks like a regular lady.

I was actually really excited for her because shes a good friend of Willam's but it feels like she's not delivering. It's only been one episode though v:shobon:v

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Bina posted:

Why can't we just have an all stars where the challenges are "CAN YOU DO IT BETTER THAN MATHU?"

Because the answer is probably "No." :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

pigletsquid posted:

Did anyone else feel kind of concerned during the last Untucked when Courtney admitted to picking up straight guys who thought she was female? I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but holy hell that sounds like a something that could get you murdered by a random psycho.

She's probably all to aware of this and just doesn't give a gently caress, but drat.

Is that what she said? She said guys try to pick her up thinking she is a woman but she didn't specifically say she didn't tell them the truth before doing whatever with them.
Her story was abut a guy that just wouldn't admit to himself she was a man. I mean sure, she looks fishy as hell but she's got an Adam's apple... :confused:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Well it was already green lighted so why not? :)

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Adore, Please, for the love of god, put some work into it! :argh:
I think she has a lot to offer but she isn't taking this seriously enough and it might cost her her place in this competition. I totally fell for her charms back in the promo days so I'm hoping she brings it before it's too late

At this point the only person I'd love to see go home is Gia. All of the queens are so great and I was genuinely sad when Ru announced the bottom two. I get the feeling this will happen on every episode from now on :ohdear:

PS Bianca is life I did not expect to like her at all and she is fast becoming my favorite

Edit: This just in: Episode 4 is a musical challenge! :woop:

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Mar 11, 2014

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Well, if this doesn't work out for Courtney she already has a Plan B.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBP0Un68oFU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Trinity does Beyonce:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHW6wogLD9E&t=71s

That fanorgraphy :magical:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
That may have started resembling criticism but it changed into personal attacks pretty quickly and it was totally uncalled for.
Don't be shady be a lady etc.

For those that may be wondering, Mini Ru was played by Katrina Kemp.

Mathu Andersen posted:

Me and Katrina Kemp as Mini Ru for RDR6 ep3..... Ideal prom date..... We are going to hit the southern states for the childrens pageants and clean up on those cash prizes while snatching trophies

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I live for Bianca. Joslyn is surprisingly excellent and Ben is wonderful always.

Courtney is like a shady ninja. There wasn't much of it this time around but when I rewatched the previous eps I noticed she sometimes drops little reads like its nothing and half the time no one notices except maybe the girl being read. Masterful :allears:

I think I'd like Gia a lot if she never opened her mouth. Unfortunately she never shuts it so I'd love to see her go home (although I'm sure she'll put up one hell of a fight, that bitch can perform).

Laganja has gotten on my last nerve. I've been trying to ignore the way she talks and acts because I figured it was out of lack of confidence in the hopes the poor child would get a clue eventually but that untucked sealed it for me. Just shut the hell up already gurrrrl. Also thinking pot is cool when you are out of highschool is sad. Yeah, I said it.

Trinity is another great performer but god is her defensiveness grating. It's OK to be a perfectionist but she wont take any criticism even after asking for it!

Those three are the only ones I wouldn't mind seeing sent home but I know each one of them can turn out a LSFYL so we'll have to wait and see. This season is so strong, every other elimination is just going to make me sad. April :(

Those 10 minute previews are making the wait so much worse :derp:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
April's full audition tape:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTODnwdMdqc

I really wish we could have seen more of her :sigh:
Oh wells, here's hoping she takes advantage of this exposure and shows the world what she has to offer on her own.

Edit: aaaand it seems that April is planning to post pictures and videos of her planned runway look for the week, every week. Bless :allears:

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Mar 18, 2014

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Wanna get on Season 7? Alaska is here to help!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkvvTbH6VyE

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU85F3rLD_0

New Billiam's Wheatdown! (Probably :nws:)

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Golbez posted:

Too :nws:; it's showing as removed for nudity or sexual content.

It was a fully censored guide to tucking so :shrug:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
So do you think Santino really meant to make fun of Ru? Because god I want him off the show asap
Me and my friend have theorized that he is a witch and has Ru under some sort of spell because there is no other plausible reason. Just none.
Also hoping TKB feels less grumpy now that she got that reveal off her chest. I was baffled when Ru said she was safe but now I'm happy things went the way they did. The bottom two this week felt like fanservice, if only they could both be gone :byewhore:

Ben is flawless, Bianca is incredible and Adore was adorable bla bla copy paste this every week :allears:

April's runway for the week (from her facebook page):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG6CgBUslgc
Another one from Alaska. Hopefully this is going to be a weekly thing, I missed that bitch :kimchi:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
http://instagram.com/p/l_EOAfOQj4/

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8APwIWMQSc
"I am famous on the internet!"

Mathu :allears:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I think the problem with Vivacious was complete lack of innovation. She mimicked the drag she admires but I didn't feel like she put a personal touch on it or even brought anything new. I think it says a lot that Ornacia became more popular than her.

I was never particularly enthusiastic about Milk and she didn't wow me even once. Somehow her attempts at innovation feel empty to me.
Her weirdness is tacked on in the end for the sake of being different instead of being a part of the concept or even having the concept built around it. It's just lame and mediocre

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

April's runway look for Crazy Sexy Cool :swoon:

Now, is it just me or is Courtney a little extra vicious towards Joslyn because she knows Joslyn idolizes her? Not sure what to make of it but she really isn't living up to my expectations.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Some fool tried to educate Bianca on one of her shows. It ended about as well as you would expect.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Tin Miss posted:

You know as much as I hate Laganga's personality I have to admit that she is really pretty in drag. I also think she wins over Courntey for tightest tuck because Jesus, she was flat as a Ken doll down there in both the challenge and runway.
Laganja isn't pretty. She just has pretty outfits that are well fitted to her body. A good tailor is a girl's best friend Okurrrrr?
See the link below for more on Courtney's tuck.

blizzardvizard posted:

Who else thinks Courtney's bedsheet was more interesting than her 'reveal'?
Raven and Raja.
I think it would have been fun if instead of a boring bikini she wore a mosaic print or a censor bar.

Also according to Willam's Facebook she is shooting the video for her next single today or something :neckbeard:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Edit: ^^^ You can't vote a Top 3 queen for Miss Congeniality :smug:

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

I haven't been watching Untucked this season, but has Joslyn been involved in any drama at all? I'm hoping she can quietly sneak her way into the top that way. She's way more fun and flexible than some of the other glam girls *cough*COURTNEY*cough* and I wanna see what she does with the inevitable wacky food challenge they always seem to whip out toward the end.

There was this magical moment:

I think that's about it? Untucked is mostly about Laganja crying and blaming other people for her crying for no goddamn reason so you're not missing much.

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Apr 3, 2014

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

spite house posted:

Best for last: we were seated across the aisle from Willam and two rows behind Mathu Andersen. (CHiRAL, I thought of you right away. :) ) Willam is exactly like you'd expect and Mathu is literally God.

ohmygodcanitouchyouimgonnapinchyoursleevenowok:ohdear:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
There might be a UK version soon!

quote:

"I've been working with Jodie on a UK version of RuPaul's Drag Race," Jonathan told the Daily Star. "Unfortunately we have had to take a break because of some family issues. But we're hoping to pick it up again in the near future. I am definitely serving 'middle-aged-realness."

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Bina posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0HLWhvT3dA

Can we have some gifs of Alaska's face, here?

More to come as I find them :kimchi:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Finally, something I can expertly comment on! EP 8: that is not what knitting looks like, this audience was rigged! :colbert:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

MilicentPottywinkle posted:

Looks like there's some polling going on for all stars season 2! Somehow in the past day Serena ChaCha got enough votes to move up from last place. I can't hit the thumbs down button enough.

On the plus side, Willam is strongly holding the number one spot.

http://www.dragofficial.com/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-season-2.html
She was #1 since before it had 1k votes total, I saw a screenshot. Alaska is permanently second, they saved me the time of figuring out how vote bots work :3:

I could not believe it for the 5 seconds I thought Ben was going home but now I'm starting to think it was done entirely for the sake of drama. Their ad wasn't much of an advertisement but they took the comical route to it which is something that actually played for contestant's favor in the past. Then again if they didn't lip-sync Courtney and Puppy would have and that would have ended in tragedy.

My favoritest moment of the week:

DelTrio or bust :colbert:
this is what happens when you make me go to reddit with promises of early episodes

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
There is already an extended clip for the comedy challenge on LogoTV's website.

Ben was actually very funny in a clever toned down sort of way but it just doesn't work for stand up. It's a real shame because I love that kind of humor a lot more.

Also there is a new Billam's Wheatdown about popping zits which I can't bring myself to watch (I just ate :().
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSCSUw3qBS0
Let me know if there are actual zits being popped. I am so torn between my rabid obsession and aversion to certain bodily functions :( :( :(

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
:negative:

Content:
Did Raven shrink?
Raven's mother performed with Juju for Raven's birthday :3:

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
I wonder if Courtney shot in all directions like she always seemed to do in the previous episodes but only the Joslyn shade got edited in to create drama or to keep people from wanting her on the top 3. I wouldn't be surprised if they're still friends now.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Bina posted:

Two, to be exact. :downsrim:

Two, twenty four, Same Difference :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

I'm honestly surprised Latrice hasn't been doing web shows of some sort. Whether it's the Dear Abby/Q&A stylings of Misty Eyez's youtube channel, or logo/WoW made a web series where Latrice plays Oprah to down-and-out reality TV stars, there's a goddamn audience for it. It'd be the kinder, gentler Wheatdown that make you smile like puppies.

Wow presents gave Santino a web show (the thumbnail shows him topless with some kind of juicer :barf:) so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a matter of giving Latrice the idea and having them roll with it (not a fat joke). On the other hand they turned down Willam's Beatdown and let Phi Phi guest in everything they can shoehorn her into so maybe they prefer terrible things.

• Locked thread