Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BingeHooligan
Dec 24, 2010
She specifically mentions an instance where a guy would not accept that she wasn't a women, before the conversation really got rolling. I think it's pretty obvious she tells them, but whether or not they care in the moment is a different story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BingeHooligan
Dec 24, 2010

spite house posted:

Yeah, but Sharon didn't start with the Nazi poo poo until after she'd won. She's lost a lot of goodwill and I can see Ru being gunshy about risking that again. And Bianca's standup is really scandalous. It's not hateful, but she goes there.

Manila literally did a race-y caricature and WON the challenge because of it. I think that Bianca's stand up really isn't much different to be honest.

BingeHooligan
Dec 24, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

Manila's Filipino heritage, plus her drag name, kind of put her in the clear for that. Besides, Imelda Marcos was a legitimately wacky figure.

I mean the news episode with her asian conglomerate interviewer. Like, I loved it, but to say Bianca does much different is stretching I think.

CHiRAL posted:

Nazi poo poo? what?

Miss Needles likes to use Nazi imagery and uniforms, along with confederate flags. Additionally, she's been known to call black queens certain nasty things when blackout drunk. There's a lot of controversy with her if you look into it.

BingeHooligan
Dec 24, 2010
:siren: WELCOME TO THE BEATDOWN :siren:

it's baaaack

• Locked thread