Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Illuen posted:

Can we trade in these horrible Gilead HIV ads for last seasons puppet HIV commercials?

I really liked the one that featured a firefighter. The whole campaign is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

In typical Milk fashion all the effort seems to have gone into the concept of this joyless spectacle. Yawn.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

:3:

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Ben is coming off too good in the Ben vs. Darienne "feud" to not make top 3. Bianca for the win (duh) followed by Adore then Ben.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Another excellent episode of the Bianca Del Rio Show starring Bianca Del Rio. :allears: If there's a case to be made for a contestant being a ringer it's her. She's worked with Lady Bunny for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZk_5GIuaDk

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Does anyone know if they're sticking with the pre-taped reunion/finale format? (ugh)

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

I really love that Ben said "I didn't think I'd be going home this early" without a hint of sarcasm

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Eurovision crushed my heart back in 2007 when Verka Serduchka was robbed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AQrdjaGQRo

RICKON WALNUTSBANE fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 12, 2014

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

CHiRAL posted:

Getting an error here...

My bad! Had some trouble posting from the Awful App. I fixed my post but it's the same as Oraculum Animi (so you should watch it twice)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Doesn't Jinkx' drag sister post here?

e: Ornacia is the breakout star of this season

• Locked thread