Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I really hope Bianca sits Ben down and says "Honey, you're a costume queen. Remember how Michelle hated Jinxx for doing what you do only more annoying? Play to form, stop trying to win over someone who hates you."

Ben was my initial pick to win but the way she's getting all inside her own head about things Michelle says is really upsetting. She's the most naturally charming motherfucker since Manilla Luzon, she shouldn't be hitting near the bottom in a challenge where she has to be saucy and charm a bunch of old people with comedy. I still hope that the top three are Ben, Adore and Bianca though, and that either Darienne or Joslyn sends home Courtney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Combed Thunderclap posted:

^^EDIT: The cracks that suddenly appeared in Ben's persona were astonishing, considering how polished she's been so far, but not exactly unexpected now that I think about how much of a persona it really seems to be for her. :(
The thing I don't get is she has such a great, weird personality out of drag, and a great, comedic, charming persona in drag, and yet she just hosed up two challenges in a row that she should have knocked out of the park if she would just stop trying to get Michelle (and to a lesser extent, Darienne) to like her.

The way Ben just held poo poo together while Darienne was trash-talking their relationship to Ru was incredible; all smiles and "You really think we're that different?" pleasantries. Bring some of that professional-rear end confidence back to the fuckin' challenges.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Astfgl posted:

So when Laganga tearfully claims on the runway that she's "sacrificed everything" to get there, what is she referring to?
She had to not smoke weed 24/7 to be on the show.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Coco Peru, oh my god Coco Peru needs to be on S7. Just off appearances, I'd like to see Glitz Glam, Allusia and Porcelain, but I love the heck out of Coco Peru and she needs to be on the show stat.

• Locked thread