Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jai Mundi
Jun 17, 2005

Kiss my shiny metal heinie
I do NOT like the split premier. I have waited long enough, and I WANT MY QUEENS. For one horrible minute, I thought my DVR cut off the end of the premier. I'm old and can't take that kind of stress!

I really hope that Vi sticks around, at least long enough to teach some of these younger queens something about the ball scene. Her walk was amazing! I was really hoping she would show Gia a thing or two about vogueing during untucked, but...nope. She seemed to perform fairly well, but I seriously hope that all her looks don't include a cat suit, or Ornacia. You know that Ru threw her that Madonna song to keep her around. (Just like giving LaTrice Aretha Franklin.)

I also didn't like that Adore was throwing a baby-brat fit that Ben didn't give her the Golden Girls box. Adore, honey, you didn't win the challenge, you don't get to pick. Frankly, You should have done a whole lot more with the Honey Boo Boo look, and you didn't. You looked like a Honey Mahogany Duvet, with a bow. Don't do it again. You passed right by that bag of Sketti, and that was a mistake.

I don't think that Ben was being shady at all when she gave April the Duck Dynasty box. April came into the work room with a military look, thus proving she can do something with it. I think she matched up the girls as well as she could.

Let's talk about Santino. I've never really been a fan, and I figured that Ru was helping keep him off the streets or whatever, but he looks like poo poo. Like he's sick or something. And Michelle clearly isn't a fan either. I am eagerly awaiting Bianca telling him off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jai Mundi
Jun 17, 2005

I don't see a lot about show recaps, but I love these two little bitchy queens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPfaZ71dgyE

You really need to watch What's the T. I find Coco Ferosha and Isis Mirage too nice about everything, and a little too long winded.

jai Mundi
Jun 17, 2005

rare bird posted:

April Carrion is life. What a cute lil thing :3

She is, but I was a little put off by her bitching about her "box of CRAAAAAAAAAAP" that LaGanja assigned to her. Gurt, you walked in the workroom in a military outfit. Is it that far of a stretch for you to think that you could also make a box full of military stuff work again.

I ain't got no time for queens whining about shade that isn't there.

jai Mundi
Jun 17, 2005

curiousTerminal posted:

Okay but what the gently caress can you do with a bag of cooked spaghetti that's been sitting in a plastic bag for probably at least half a day, and have it remain any good quality in studio lighting (there's a reason why food in commercials isn't real food)
I've heard 3 or 4 people say that the passing up the Sketti was a mistake, but nobody's given me a solid reason why.

You go for the Honey Boo Boo white trash, covered in sketti, playing smell my breath. You paint on some Mother June neck wrinkles, and a deformed toe, and stomp the runway. That's what you do. You don't wrap your self up in some ugly fabric with a bow. She got lucky this time and I like Adore. I want her to stick around at least long enough to really get into it with Bianca.

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

You know if Alaska had gotten that box for a challenge, she would have dumped the poo poo all over her wig or held the bag and snarfed on handfuls of it the whole way down the runway.

And I was hoping for this...

CHiRAL posted:

Puking all over the stage is star quality?

Yes. It is. Be weird, but be cute.

I don't think the videos are technically spoilers, because all the girls made one. Kelly has one and she got the boot the first day. I think RuPaul made them make the videos, or submit them as a part of the audition tape.

I love me some Milk, but I have a feeling that Michelle Visage isn't going to like her kooky glamour. I think Michelle will tolerate Vivacious kook, because she's an O.G. Club kid, and you have to respect that.

jai Mundi
Jun 17, 2005

After watching episode 602 and untucked, I'm surprised how nice Bianca is. From the editing and previews, I thought that she was going to be a unreasonable bitch. When the judges didn't like her make-up, she took it like a champ. She seems to understand that she's there to play the game, and if that means blending a little more, so be it.

I don't know that her Luau dress was couture, but it was finished nicely, and fit her well. I'm hoping we get to see more of her sewing ability. As someone who can run a straight line on a sewing machine, there's no excuse on not being able to sew at all. I mean, drat. Get your dress form, and start pinning and draping. Then take that over to your machine and sew it up. You don't have to be a seamstress, but you should be able to make a tube.

Bottom line: You make it on the show, you take a sewing class at the community college.

Also, I didn't realize that Courtney could sing. Now I'm eagerly awating a show down between Adore and Courtney. I get the feeling that Courtney would win the challenge because she's more polished that Adore, and that will piss Adore-Polish-remover right off.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE posted:

I really liked the one that featured a firefighter.

Firefighters are hot no matter what. It's just math.

GRINK HELCH posted:

Trinity Bonet is amazing, also I love that she has fake teeth because her real grill is busted.

drat, I missed that. I did see that her grill is comprised of what look like baby shark teeth, but I didn't notice her look on the runway. Maybe she should have let Adore borrow her flipper. (If you don't know, a flipper is a set of fake teeth for kids in pageants - it's creepy)

jai Mundi
Jun 17, 2005

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Saw Joselyn Fox and all I could think was, "who asked Vivian Pinay to come back?"

Joselyn is fishier than Vivian Pinay. She might be quite the bimbo, but already nicer than Vivian.

jai Mundi
Jun 17, 2005

Has anyone noticed that goddamn necklace that Joselyn keeps wearing? Sometimes she wears it in her hair. I am quite pleasantly surprised how well she is doing, I thought she was cannon fodder, but drat girl. Please win the fierce drag jewels challenge so we don't have to see the necklace again.

Also, I'm really surprised how beautiful Bianca is as a woman, and handsome as a man. It's an interesting combination...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jai Mundi
Jun 17, 2005

Oh Ivy. I can clock your lace-front, girl. Good think Victoria Pork Chop Parker was there with her Miss Piggy ala Scheherazade to distract.

• Locked thread