Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

GRINK HELCH posted:

Holy poo poo that runway was amazing. Leganja, April, Darienne, Bianca, Milk, even Adore looked good. That was... Unreal.

I feel like this is the first season in a while where everyone left this early is still so strong. I can't begin to imagine how they'll have to step up their game after runway tonight. RuPaul's look during the judging may be my favorite ever.

I agree Adore should have been on the bottom. I think her being more into the challenge saved her, despite lack of leadership, planning, and cinched waist. Also I did not want to put up with another PhiPhi this season but Gia had that crooked eyelash and WELP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

DominoDancing posted:

I'm kinda surprised Raja liked Milk's outfit this much. Raja herself had a couple of very unconventional outfits on her season, but they always were a lot more polished. I expected her to at least read Milk for the rough execution.

I thought looking rough was part of the schtick? It was like Milk was taking the piss on unspoken nasty judgments media likes to pass off on women. She pulled off looking like an aged/washed out star past her prime and pregnant all at once. Milk wasn't going for best-dressed at the Tonys, but for the falling star who gets photoshopped worse on tabloid covers that cruelly speculate on who the father isn't. I agree on wanting to see her diversify because I don't want her to go home! More Milk please!

I understand Laganja was in a delicate place after the message from her parents, but Bianca immediately apologized once she caught on Laganja was upset at the comment and not just overwhelmed by the moment. I guess she was still too upset to accept the apology instead of having an awkward breakdown but wow, I'm over Laganja already.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

curiousTerminal posted:

Where do your organs even go in something that tight? That cannot be healthy to wear for as long as they do.

Over time organs are displaced and plenty of health complications can come with that, like abdominal muscles becoming so weak they can no longer support the entire torso. That's not getting into the potential bruising and skin irritation. Look up the history of tightlacing, especially if you're into fashion history in general. People used to put their children in them!

• Locked thread