Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

PuTTY riot posted:

i read the whole thing and ur the best jonny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

I WANNA LISTEN TO THE COPS

sf people: http://www.scansf.com/

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i dont mean to be rude or whatever but what or who stops you from just hammin' things up w/o taking some lame test from The Man?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

longview posted:

Nobody will talk to someone without a call sign anyway, it's the first thing you get asked for so you wouldn't get very far

can i just make one up?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

dibs on PU55Y

SP3RG

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

jonny a bunch of people are sending me $2 pay pals with their call letters and stuff what is happening

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

rotor what the gently caress uhh i have no idea????

quote:

[callsign] qsoed with [callsign]. qso data; date~15 dec.2014 23:13z freq.~ 10.1 mhz mode~cw rst~ 599 599 tks qso, cu agn 73! de [callsign]

im gettin hamspammed here, I may actually have enough of thse $2 things to make it worth my time to reg a paypal account, I think I have at least 15 or so.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sniep posted:

have you worked CW on 10.1mhz?

oh I've worked it all right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

wots a qso card