Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«163 »
Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
i like nice words

Tired Moritz posted:

did people hate that blind woman so much
Goons are big on claiming it's affirmative action when anyone other than a white man wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Cant be true. No one likes Luca either

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

That was the worst MC season ever. How did Gerron win? Ashely and Cesar were both way better than him (and consistently edited as so as well).

If not the contestants specifically, then at the very least the editing/narrative was really poor.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Cyril Sneer posted:

That was the worst MC season ever. How did Gerron win? Ashely and Cesar were both way better than him (and consistently edited as so as well).

If not the contestants specifically, then at the very least the editing/narrative was really poor.

Ashley and Cesar both had one dish that was clearly inferior to Gerron's. Gerron made three consistently good dishes.

Honestly that whole thing with Joe giving him poo poo about staying in his comfort zone was probably inserted to make the winner less obvious. Otherwise Gerron would've been a runaway winner.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Tired Moritz posted:

did people hate that blind woman so much

Why do you assume people hate her? That's random. I don't know anyone that hated her. She seemed nice and her ability to arrange plates attractively was impressive. The food looked good. But she did cook rice on almost every episode and in the finale. No one, blind or not, should win a cooking "competition" with white rice. Intellectually I know it's fake but doing stuff like that just rubs it in our face. That aside, the show is just not very good. I only watched this season because I was in the mood for a cooking competition. I also haven't watched Hell's Kitchen in years because I didn't like it, not because I "hate" anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
i like nice words

I mean her meal incorporated rice, but that's not uncommon, so I don't really get why it's only a big deal for her. She did a bunch of elaborate stuff, and iirc she was the one with the whole finale meal themed around seasons. As soon as she said that I knew she'd win if she didn't gently caress up; the judges seem to love a theme.

«163 »