Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
You also left out "Wow! Wow wow wow!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
[Wha...]What are you doinnnng?! also appears a few times an episode, I think.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I haven't seen the previews yet. Is there the token morbidly obese man who will inevitably pass out mid service?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
The Reckoning is upon us.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I forgot about that poor server she screamed at for no reason. My cousin has BPD and she does that all the time. (Get away from me! Why are you walking away when I'm talking [screaming] at you?!)

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Wow. Wow wow wow.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
The reporter is actually leaning back in her seat. I'd be terrified if I were her.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I think the last time I heard pansy as an insult was in a movie about middle schoolers in the 80s.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I've seen better pizzas come out of a box from the freezer section.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I wonder how many couples divorce after being on KN. Not because of money, but because of the, actually, this is what I've thought about you for the past few years...

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

raditts posted:

"I NO STEAL THE TIPS!"
"So why did you take their tips?"
"BECAUSE I PAY THEM ENOUGH"

What.

edit: When Samy was talking about "nobody go on top of me, I go on top of them"... was that some kind of prison rape metaphor? :stare:

The Dr. Phil interview was earlier this week. Someone posted a link to a youtube of it a few pages back.

He's Israeli. Sometimes the translation gets messed up in the best ways. My friends aunt once asked a waiter "Why are you not loving the chicken? In Israel we are always loving the chicken." She meant tenderizing.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I think it's weird that an older Greek man would open an Italian restaurant instead of a Greek restaurant. At least do Mediterranean in general.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
This is just great. A woman with no restaurant experience and no exposure to real Italian food opens an Italian restaurant and hires a physically abusive dish washer as a chef.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
This is what happens when people who are only used to eating at chain restaurants that microwave all of their food try to open their own restaurant. They actually don't know what real, fresh, good food tastes like.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I feel like, despite the cook seeming like an rear end in a top hat, you can't really blame the cook for bad food if he isn't being allowed to cook. He's just slapping different frozen foods together on a plate because that's what the crazy owner wants him to do.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
"They're not frozen. They start out as frozen."

I could watch this lady get her poo poo ruined for hours and hours.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I really feel like Ramsay should just Trunchbull it every restaurant and make the owners/chefs/whoever is defending the food sit down and eat an ounce or two of each of their dishes that they love so much.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
"WHO INTERROGATES IT?! YOU DO!"

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
If a coworker attempted to assault me and our boss didn't fire him, I'd never get in his face about how disrespectful he was to her. I think I'd sit there harboring 3 years of hate for the boss.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Oh man, you mean as an owner you have to go to the back AND HELP THE STAFF?! While helping out in the front sometimes?!

Does he even need to come into work if all they do is throw poo poo in the microwave?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Well, Janelle, the thing is your mom actually is a stupid bitch.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
^^I feel the same way. Unlike other episodes, this wasn't a case of the owner falling on hard personal times or becoming jaded after 30 years and eventually the quality of food suffered. This woman had her "cooks" throw everything in the microwave from day 1.

Edit: And even if she didn't know that guy was methed the gently caress out, gently caress you lady. He tried to assault your daughter.

Edit 2: Kevin kind of seems like he wants to learn as much about real cooking and then get the hell out of that poo poo town as soon as possible.

KIT HAGS fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Apr 26, 2014

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I swear I've seen the lady with the short hair and denim jacket on a different show.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

dovetaile posted:

I'm rooting for the lady wearing the all-denim outfit myself.

I think you missed the guy with a wooden bow tie.

Edit: There's a British man dressed as a clown.

KIT HAGS fucked around with this message at 01:07 on May 27, 2014

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
"Make your life story"

Pours Chef Boyardee in a bowl and garnish it with plantain chips because I was raised a latchkey kid.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

Spalding posted:

Cold or heated?

Depends. Are there clean bowls in the cabinet and how long until Sailor Moon comes on?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
What did they tell bow tie guy? Besides leave, I mean.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I guffawed at the red head getting excited even when it wasn't her name being called.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
You amateur home cooks should be aspiring to cook like a dozen plus Michelin star chef.

Edit: I missed it...was all the food provided by WAL*MART?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

Meowbot posted:

I haven't had home made meatloaf in probably 15 years. I've had it at a restaurant a few times since but it is making me reminiscent about the meatloaf we used to have as a kid.

Watching this challenge made me wonder "how do you really elevate a meatloaf?" all the people really did was change up the seasoning or whatever. Anyone have any goto recipes for meatloaf they would recommend that are masterchef quality? I was salivating watching them cook that stuff even the lovely ones looked good.

I made this Moroccan meatloaf and it came out really good. Instead of gravy, I made my own tahini sauce. If you can find sesame paste at the market, the jar will have the recipe for it.

http://recipes.aarp.org/recipes/moroccan-meatloaf

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
This is from a few pages back, but I'm sure the fact that they put that guy's soul food restaurants in locations where soul food is a novelty and not a staple also helped lead to their demise.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
"It looks like some serious stuff is about to go down."

No it's not. You guys are wearing dresses and/or your best shoes in the desert on a Fox reality show.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Ughhh I can't wait til this part is over. I understand it's a show and they need ratings but goddamn being able to prepare 500 portions of a full meal in an hour is not indicative of how good your palate is or your plating or technical skill as a cook.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I cannot believe Jaimee is a real person and not a constructed character and I hate how long it takes for her to get one sentence out.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Is it me or did Elise and Jaimee go up barefoot? That's how I'd do MasterChef.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Send them both home they're both garbage.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Honestly after having to sit through Kristi last season I don't even mind.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I rarely get a sweet tooth, and when I do, I only take a few bites--I've never eaten my own birthday cake--so to see every episode end in desserts is so boring to me.

Edit: This means Courtney won't get the boot tonight.

KIT HAGS fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jun 17, 2014

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
"Your dough looks like baby poo poo. Don't give up!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Joe looks like the kind of guy who has terrible breath and all the contestants don't even pay attention to what he says. They just try to breathe around their cheek somehow and rush off the stage.