Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
:ramsay: - 1
"IT'S RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW" - 25
"BIG BOY!/STUPID COW!" - 30
"C'MERE!" - 45
"SHUT! IT! DOOOOWWWWWN!!!!" - 8
"GET OUT!!" - 40
General rear end-Kissing - 25
General Douchebaggery - 200
Food Smashed or Thrown - 30
Emotional Breakdown - 27
:jp: - 10
Misleading Preview Moments - 20

(Tiebreaker) Winner = Melanie Finch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Is this a cooking show?

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

OmegaBR posted:

As for Cutter, he was never the worst. He was never the best either, but he was never the worst until now. And that's all you need to make it this far. That said, I figured his cutting would be the first episode, rather than the second.

I don't know. That "artisan" pizza he made may have been the most pathetic dish I've seen from an actual contestant. Thing looked like a goddamn lunchable.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Zero One posted:

Are we getting a new thread for 2015?

MC Jr 2015 looks much better so far.

I don't know, threads pretty dead as it is. I watched the jr. premier but i can't get into this one. It's just too much in such a short time period (Ramsay shows, I mean).