Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

I'm concerned I may have to replace "joe is way too much of an rear end in a top hat" with "joe is weirdly nice" in my masterchef drinking game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Oh yeah Masterchef US, I haven't actually managed to watch any of the other nationalities' yet

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

0% chance Subha gets cut any time soon. They're going to set him up as the chef that consistently lets everyone down, but manages to cruise through elimination challenges right until the knives really come out near the end.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Davros1 posted:

Wuta should've gone home, not Keturah

on the merits of what they actually made, Keturah was pretty clearly the worst cook in that competition, despite being a better cook overall

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Bri's been able to coast by the virtue of people constantly being just a little worse than she is. She's cruising for a cut real soon

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

CaveGrinch posted:

Noah needs to be terribly, terribly kicked off the show.

On the other hand, Noah is actually good and should definitely make it to the finals.

I'm calling Noah v. Dorian for the final. Noah/Dorian/Shari if they do a 1v1v1, with the comedy option of Subha instead of Shari because honestly why the gently caress not at this point

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Hell, I've even cut HK out of my Ramsay shows. It's literally just MC and old episodes of kitchen nightmares/hotel hell for us

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

My wife and I regularly throw on episodes of UK Kitchen Nightmares because it was so good and then sometimes an episode of US will come on and make us sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Cacator posted:

Big letdown with the Masterchef finale too, Kelsey's menu was the least interesting.

Yeah I hate to agree with reddit on literally anything but Autumn got robbed hard